Dear guys will girlfriends

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, May 13, 2011.

1. "dear guys will girlfriends" your english teacher could have done alot better...

2. yeah.. uhh..

Its you girls who need to be doing better. We aren't whoring ourselves out to the highest bidder when it comes to sex and money. Even though we try to all the time.. :rolleyes:

3. #63 dbomber757, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
    Do you think these statements could have some sort of correlation? Have you ever considered that your idea that it's not a good thing to have a girlfriend could maybe, just maybe, be related to the fact that your current girlfriend is dumb and you have no respect for her?

Any relationship I've been in that didn't have a strong emotional connection and mutual respect I ended right away because sex is only a temporary feeling. Honestly, I'd rather beat my meat than have consistent sex in a relationship with a girl I don't really care for. But those girls who I really connect with, I never dread hanging out with or seeing, in fact it's probably the most enjoyable thing in the world to me, because it's more than superficial bullshit.

I also realize that I may not be typical, I know most of my friends put sex above everything else in a relationship, so to each his own.

4. #64 Mendi769, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man i am the same way I would rather an intelligent conversation than constantly have sex it ain't me

5. I guess I'm lucky, I have a beautiful chick and we have intelligent conversations and our sex life is healthy.

6. $10 O.P. is just lonely and jealous

7. I have this though mine is mentally unstable, bit of a bummer really.

8. 19 years single and counting.

9. #69 EndoMANIAC, May 27, 2011
    He's cheating on you and you know it.

10. Someones on a downer tonight.

11. I was gonna come in here and call some of y'all out for being superficial

but then I remembered I broke up with my last girlfriend because, despite having an ideal personality, she did not turn me on sexually.
    don't blame me, blame my gender.

Also, I've noticed that couples tend to be really similar in physical attractiveness-- which suggests that our self-perception is somewhat accurate.

12. #72 EndoMANIAC, May 27, 2011
    Are you buttmad about me hurting your feelings? In that case, I'm truly sorry.

13. You posted in two or three threads pretty negatively, I say chill out. :confused:

14. #74 EndoMANIAC, May 27, 2011
    Your first mistake was taking things over the internet literally. Don't worry kiddo, you'll learn.

15. Lol.....

16. #76 EndoMANIAC, May 27, 2011
    That's right, take it all like a big girl, I'm going to make you feel like a woman again.

17. I'm already more woman than you can handle, kiddo.

18. #78 KushKreeper, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    then[​IMG]

19. I think MOST girlfriends are better looking than their boyfriend.

She may be a complete bitch though.

20. #80 No Heroes, May 27, 2011
    I laughed