Dear guys will girlfriends

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, May 13, 2011.

1. Are you saying guys on here usually don't have girlfriends? Or are you saying most of them don't deserve better. Or?:confused: lol

2. yaaa thats because only less than 10% of chicks can actually roll a blunt

3. I had a girlfriend for about 2 years and it was quite the experience. Long story short, I learned that it's better to be single (while young at least)

1- no bitching, complaining, pointless conversation, jealously b.s.
    2- there are single girls to play with
    3- freedom to do what i want, when i want, how i want..etc.

But thats just me. Some guys are needy like girls and always need someone around...

4. Don't worry kids, one day you will be old, fat and saggy and you will settle for whatever you can get. I'm married to my soulmate who happens to be beautiful.

5. dear OP,

i love being in that 90%
    let the bitches roam, and my wallet stays full.

6. lol at the poor sucker who agrees with OP then dumps the only girl that will ever love him only to spend the rest of his life forever alone.

7. thats really poetic.:smoke:

8. she looks kinky. just sayin.

9. You guys must not have met the right girl! Shit, my wife is gorgeous, smart, sexy, good in bed, a good cook, she cleans good, she rolls me joints, she's the best friend I've ever had. she supports me in whatever I do, and she's just all around awesome.

Plus she puts up with my shit, and that's what really matters.

10. I'm saying he should post this on dear blank please blank.

11. I'm so high and have no idea what you're talking about :smoke:

12. Well I guess I should feel extremely lucky I found mines when I did (well actually she found me). Anyways the single life was great for me for a while but at some point in life it gets boring,at least it did for me. Now I relish in the fact that it's no longer me and whoever for "X" amount of time. It's me and my favorite homegirl......and btw she didnt really blow trees until we got together and know she can roll almost as good as me.So yeah I count myself as damn lucky!:hello:

13. #33 No Heroes, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya my friends never understand that mabey I'm just lazy but I like the relationship to be easy and when you feel like you don't have to do anything special to keep her around
    And Im not saying I like ugly girls just that I'd take an average one over a super hot one

14. fat is where its at

15. why do you care about other peoples relationships?

16. And this is the beginning of the fuck buddy system kids*

17. I'm happy with my girl, but thanks for that, OP.

18. I assume you're saying 'better' as in physically attractive. Well my girl is attractive enough for me, and she's sweet. Plus she's madly in love with me. Those are the qualities you're supposed to consider.

19. We love our girls.