Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dear grasscity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nicefudgenlife, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Smoke tobacco out of my bong with weed (poppers)
    I call an 8th a half quarter
    I call cannabis dope
    I dislike blunts

Flame away

2. [quote name='"Nicefudgenlife"']I Smoke tobacco out of my bong with weed (poppers)
    I call an 8th a half quarter
    I call cannabis dope
    I dislike blunts

Flame away[/quote]

Sweet, no flame here just enjoy it the way you like to, on a side note I personally find it disgusting to smoke tobacco out of a bong.

3. I hate blunts too, I think there are a waist of weed.

I call good shit "dankity dankity"

I smoke weed from a hookah straight up with a torch lighter.

4. [quote name='"acidburn373"']

Sweet, no flame here just enjoy it the way you like to, on a side note I personally find it disgusting to smoke tobacco out of a bong.[/quote]

Thank you most people jump down other people's throats for smoking a different way than they do

5. And this might be interesting reading for you!

So, you thought it was the tar that caused cancer... (news - no date)
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/cancer2.php

Comparing cannabis with tobacco—again Link between cannabis and mortality is still not established (full - 2003) Comparing cannabis with tobacco

Cancer Risk from Tobacco Greater than Marijuana Smoking, Researcher Says
    (news - 2005)
    Cancer Risk from Tobacco Greater than Marijuana Smoking, Researcher Says | The Partnership at Drugfree.org

Cannabis Smoke Is Less Likely To Cause Cancer Than Tobacco Smoke
    (news - 2005) Cannabis Smoke Is Less Likely To Cause Cancer Than Tobacco Smoke

Marijuana-like Chemical Can Restore Sperm Function Lost to Tobacco Abuse
    (news - 2006) Marijuana-like Chemical Can Restore Sperm Function Lost to Tobacco Abuse

Some go without a cigarette: characteristics of cannabis users who have never smoked tobacco. (full - 2007) Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med -- Some Go Without a Cigarette: Characteristics of Cannabis Users Who Have Never Smoked Tobacco, November 2007, Suris et al. 161 (11): 1042

Hypothesizing that marijuana smokers are at a significantly lower risk of carcinogenicity relative to tobacco-non-marijuana smokers: evidenced based on statistical reevaluation of current literature. (full - 2008)
    Hypothesizing that marijuana smokers are at a significantly lower risk of carcinogenicity relative to tobacco-non-marijuana smokers: evidenced based on statistical reevaluation of current literature. - Free Online Library

Adding Tobacco to Cannabis--Its Frequency and Likely Implications. (abst – 2011)
    Adding tobacco to cannabis--its frequency a... [Nicotine Tob Res. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

And if the tobacco does its thing and gives you lung cancer, you may want to read these!

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer.
    (abst - 2007)
    http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org...searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=1760&resourcetype=HWCIT

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

When I smoke tobacco, I vomit!
    When I smoke cannabis, I feel good!
    I think my body is trying to tell me something!

Granny

6. Keep puffing away man. as long as you enjoy the herb, its all good :)

7. poppers<

8. Poppers are what gay people sniff while they're getting their ass stuffed.

9. #9 Nicefudgenlife, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    [quote name='"Storm Crow"']And this might be interesting reading for you!

So, you thought it was the tar that caused cancer... (news - no date)
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/cancer2.php

Comparing cannabis with tobacco—again Link between cannabis and mortality is still not established (full - 2003) Comparing cannabis with tobacco

Cancer Risk from Tobacco Greater than Marijuana Smoking, Researcher Says
    (news - 2005)
    Cancer Risk from Tobacco Greater than Marijuana Smoking, Researcher Says | The Partnership at Drugfree.org

Cannabis Smoke Is Less Likely To Cause Cancer Than Tobacco Smoke
    (news - 2005) Cannabis Smoke Is Less Likely To Cause Cancer Than Tobacco Smoke

Marijuana-like Chemical Can Restore Sperm Function Lost to Tobacco Abuse
    (news - 2006) Marijuana-like Chemical Can Restore Sperm Function Lost to Tobacco Abuse

Some go without a cigarette: characteristics of cannabis users who have never smoked tobacco. (full - 2007) Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med -- Some Go Without a Cigarette: Characteristics of Cannabis Users Who Have Never Smoked Tobacco, November 2007, Suris et al. 161 (11): 1042

Hypothesizing that marijuana smokers are at a significantly lower risk of carcinogenicity relative to tobacco-non-marijuana smokers: evidenced based on statistical reevaluation of current literature. (full - 2008)
    Hypothesizing that marijuana smokers are at a significantly lower risk of carcinogenicity relative to tobacco-non-marijuana smokers: evidenced based on statistical reevaluation of current literature. - Free Online Library

Adding Tobacco to Cannabis--Its Frequency and Likely Implications. (abst – 2011)
    Adding tobacco to cannabis--its frequency a... [Nicotine Tob Res. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

And if the tobacco does its thing and gives you lung cancer, you may want to read these!

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer.
    (abst - 2007)
    http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/2007/1_Annual_Meeting/4749?maxtoshow=&hits=80&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=cannabinoid&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=1760&resourcetype=HWCIT

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

When I smoke tobacco, I vomit!
    When I smoke cannabis, I feel good!
    I think my body is trying to tell me something!

Granny[/quote]

I know the risk to my body if you don't smoke good for you, but inhaling any burnt plant matter is bad for you. Your fooling yourself if you believe other wise

10. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Poppers are what gay people sniff while they're getting their ass stuffed.[/quote]

Maybe were you come from enjoy that man

11. still much less harmful to inhale burning marijuana than it is to inhale burning tobacco haha and cnn recently revealed a study they had done that showed that average cannabis use was NOT harmful, and could actually be good.

oh and it's *you're..just sayin haha:smoke:

12. [quote name='"Jakobo"']

still much less harmful to inhale burning marijuana than it is to inhale burning tobacco haha and cnn recently revealed a study they had done that showed that average cannabis use was NOT harmful, and could actually be good.

oh and it's *you're..just sayin haha:smoke:[/quote]

I never said cannabis was worse I just said inhaling smoke isn't good for your lungs. It's my body I do what I want :p

13. I think kittens are adorable.
    Hugh Grant movies warm my heart.
    I like to hold hands. Everywhere.
    Nothing beats a good poetry reading.

Flame away to you good sir.

14. No poppers are snaps out of a bong w/ weed + tobacco to get a head rush type of feeling and a short high. Used to conserve weed.

Fuck that though, never ever ever going to hit a popper, tried it like a few times, hated it.

As for dope, weeds not a hard drug ..so I don't get why you call it that..but uhm okay? :p

Blunts are cool for big sessions and shit I think, parties and all.
    But if your just having a regular sesh, I prefer bong/joint.

15. Somebody never got any attention as a child.

16. When you get cancer from inhaling big rips of tobacco, i'm going to come and slap your bald head and laugh in your face.

17. OP does poppers with Craigslist men.

18. #18 Gotalighter?, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    There is no pity on the internet.
    [​IMG]

19. The water in the bong probably filters out some of the carcinogens in your tobacco, but it's still a shitty idea.

20. [quote name='"Nicefudgenlife"']

I know the risk to my body if you don't smoke good for you, but inhaling any burnt plant matter is bad for you. Your fooling yourself if you believe other wise[/quote]

Marijuana smoke will never increase your risk for lung cancer, regardless of how heavily it's used (In fact it's been shown to lower rates)

Tobacco smoke, even when not smoked regularly, increase your risk for lung cancer a significant amount.

But your choice of course. I'll stick with vaping either way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.