Dear Grasscity (story explained)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dankstin, Feb 15, 2011.

1. The time i've spent on here is short, but I enjoyed talking to everyone and I enjoyed meeting new people.

Unfortunately, I will not be coming back. After my once true love Mary Jane gave me what seemed to be a psychotic episode today I have assured myself that I will never touch her again.

I wish all of you the best of luck on your future endeavors and hope that none of you have to experience what I did.

2. wut? what happened?

3. See you tomorrow

4. Psychotic episode?
    do tell.

5. ^ haha exactly.
    they always come back!

6. I can assure you I will never touch it again

7. So I take it you won't be telling us what happened?

8. Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear it. Take care of yourself.

9. More Mary for me then:D

10. We'll see how you feel in a few weeks.

Also are you saying you arent going to post here anymore?:confused:

11. I was nearly driven to insanity.

You know those movies where you see the people go insane, where they hear voices and they write all over the walls, to get the voices out?

I now know exactly how they feel

12. damn son, went on a drive-by shooting or what?

13. Sounds like my 21st birthday

14. I'm glad this is a joke to you. All I can do is hope that you don't have to experience it.

15. What makes you think I havent?

16. CAn you explain what happened exactly? How much did you smoke?

17. Nothing says you haven't, but if you haven't, I can't stress enough that I hope you don't.

I don't want to think back to it deep enough to explain fully what happened, all I know is that I felt as though I was going insane.

18. I can understand that. I will suggest you try therapy.

19. I was perfectly fine on my break from weed. Until today when I made the decision to smoke. It's alright though, it assured me that I'll be on a permanent break.

Have fun everybody, I know how fun smoking is, and I hope you all continue to have fun