Dear GC

Discussion in 'General' started by KoolaidZombies, Apr 18, 2011.

1. #1 KoolaidZombies, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    I've decided to start mentoring people in trading the markets, specifically the foreign exchange market.

The media likes to tell people you have to be an uber genius to suceed in the markets but it's a lie. Day trading is probably one of the easiest things to learn, but if they told you how easy it was, everybody would do it and there would be huge price swings everyday that would wind up collaping economies world wide.

If you're interested first go here;
    http://www.babypips.com/school/

and finish the 'school'. It just goes over all the fundamentals, and shouldn't take more than a couple days. Once you're done take a screen shot showing you completed and send it to me. After that I'll give you my specific trading system and teach you how to use it. All for free, just let me know.

EDIT: If the link doesn't work, just go to babypips.com and click on the "School" tab up top.

Also don't let the website scrare you into thinking it's difficult either.

2. Yea....not even gonna click that link.

3. This kinda sounds sketchy, yes?

4. From the front page:

5. Your website isn't working for me.

6. Same.

7. wheres #1?

8. It's not my website so I don't know, maybe they're working on it or something.

9. Good question, It's just how it copied I guess.

10. Bump for anyone who wants to make 20% a day

Ex: $100p/day with $500 $2000p/day with $10,000

11. Wow, nobody?...

12. I will chime in and say this is a legitimate site, 99% sure not owned by the OP.

I live in a tourist hotspot and quite a few of our long-term guests do this while traveling abroad to support themselves.

Edit:

A few of them took a 1 year college course on forex trading or something and one of them is making $200-1000+ a day.

13. Are you so rich that you wanna go around helping people for free?

14. What's the catch?

15. dude i would love to get some tips from you. im currently doing stock market games online but i just buy random shit. i could use the help

also, yes...what is the catch if there is one?

16. Like I said, the profit potential is huge. So why should keep this secret that's not really a secret, secret? I try to work hard everyday to better myself and the world and this is just another way I'm trying to do that. I'm 18 and learned this when I was 17, so I figure most people probably can too.

I do own a company where people give me their money to invest for them, but I'm here to teach you to just do it for yourself.

17. #18 KoolaidZombies, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011

No catch, obviously there are risks when trading, but I know that the system I use is Elite.

When you play the stock market games you're probably trying to look at it from a more "investor" perspective. Meaning you're looking for stocks that you think will appreciate over time, based on the strength of the company right?

My first tip is to stop trying to be an investor. Investors typically hold stocks for several months to years, and if they're lucky wind up with 20% in a year. I'm talking about doing 20% in a day. While investors are waiting, prices are making tons of profitable moves they're going to miss.

A daytrader(Like me, and hopefully you soon) makes several trades a day and doesn't usually stay in a position for more than a couple days.

18. are there any forex games where you can invest fake money to try it out? cuz i cant find any

19. Yep, pretty much every broker offers demo accounts, here's one of them Forex Demo Account | OANDA fxTrade