dear gc, stop buying water bottles.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by treechef, Aug 7, 2011.

1. YES, you really count. if everyone has this attitude, then we will never abandon this predicament. :rolleyes:

your karma will bite you in the ass sir.

coulda at least put in on craigslist to give it away for free to someone that couldve done something better with it :rolleyes:

2. This is a funny little way for you to seem better than anyone else.

Just like vegetarians who pity the animals who are slaughtered but don't pity the foreign workers who collect their apples....

3. Uhhh..what?:confused: Are you saying that vegetarians are anti immigration? That's quite the generalization:laughing: How did you go from slaughtered animals to foreign workers collecting apples? I'm curious to know what possessed you to think of that.

4. Why should they pity the foreign workers in this analogy? They are not being raised to be eaten by millions bahaha. You miss the point of being a vegetarian/vegan/whatever. It's about the inherent value of life.

5. I think Mos explains it pretty well..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxvQKZPb6Wo]Mos Def - New World Water - YouTube[/ame]

/

6. The tap water where I live literally makes me gag if I drink it.. It has so many chemicals and shit in it I guess. I really want a Brita pitcher or something. I love water, and recycling but the recycling craze is none existent where I live.

7. I live in a rural place so have a well and have tghe perfect water, but if i lived in the city i would sure as hell drink bottled water. I refuse to drink fluoride. That shit is a true poison.

8. Theres BPA in most plastic bottled water...when you reuse them over and over it leaches out into the water and you consume it. BPA is very bad for you. Just buy a reusable water bottle like the ones Nalgene sells... they are all BPA free and there indestructible too.

9. I live in a town called Collingwood. And it has one of the best water systems in Ontario. :D

10. we either use bottled water or we'll get a big 5 gallon bottle for our dispenser. we got a letter from our town saying our water supply system was out dated and is not recommended to drink.

that caused a huge outrage in my town (this was a few years ago). they claim the water is safe but it taste so damn bad. guess they call it dirty jersey for a reason

11. Its not an all or none approach, just because you cannot do EVERYTHING doesn't mean you should do nothing.

12. I drink bottled water because my tap water tastes like crap and sometimes comes out a light brown color.

13. #93 glazedKnuckles, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow fuck that

Edit- now that my post count is 911, I think I'll leave it for a while

14. Extra protein

15. Well not every city has good tasting water, mine taste like shit.

16. The whole point to the video is that we write to our local local representatives and tell them to do everything in their power to clean our water so we do not have to keep on buying bottled water and start to drink clean water from our taps, which will save everyone money and save our planet from pollution. It's a win-win situation.