Dear GC: can't get off

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by George, Mar 27, 2010.

1. GC, i need my homies to back me up here.

I'm dating this amazingly hot and sexy girl, the girl you jerk it to. the kind i can't believe i'm sleeping with.

anyways, this girl is into some badass shit like biting and choking and doing it in the mirror, loves to be on top, super hot right????

Yup, except for some reason i can't get off. I'll rail this girl for what seems like an eternity and still nothing. Not trying to brag about stamina and please don't say i'm probably gay haha.

I think my problem stems from way too many months of being single, getting blazed and beating off lol. Don't use lotion ever, i'm worried i numbed my dick to beautiful beautiful pussy.

any similar experiences?

2. I guess your just gay :confused_2:

3. I think the fact she is 'amazingly hot' is why you can't get off. You are probably used to some incredible shit. And, when you get some okay or moderate shit, it's not enough.

4. lulz....

5. not really man, i'm used to okay and moderate shit. this girl is like out of my league

6. It's mental, you're on drugs, or you're gay for -Jon

7. Oh well.. she can keep cummin.. you only cum once.. make that shit last.

Plus, youre a legend now.

8. I've seen some girls like that. Real hot, but, I don't think i'd want to fuck them.

9. [quote name='Tee 8sh See']Oh well.. she can keep cummin.. you only cum once.. make that shit last.

Plus, youre a legend now.[/QUOTE]
    not really, his opioion of a hot girl could be way off..

10. Dont matter. Ugly or hot.. hes still a legend to her.

And if she is hot.. dump her. have her ravin to all her friends about how good of a fuck you are.. get more MLB pussy instead of the normal double A shit.

11. How is he a legend to her? Lol?

What if he isnt a good fuck, and she just says that he couldnt finish, then he got bad rep, with everyone

12. I was with a chick like this... it took a while for me to get used to the freaky shit, and I had the same problem.

But is that's not it, my theory is you have this obvious inferiority complex compared to her so that fucks with your subconscious, therefore suppressing your ability to get off.

13. Also, might be the drugs... I took some morphine once and even after I stopped feelin the effects I couldn't bust a nut. Felt like I was on the verge of finishing for like 3 hours... just couldnt do it. Researched a little later and certain drugs affect your ability to ejaculate but not yoru ability to keep it up... could be useful for some, no?

14. this! this is kind of what i was thinking, but of course the more i think about it well, the more it fucks with me subconciously lol. i'm not trying to brag at all, it's not fun sitting there and just wondering if you should give up since it's obviously not going to happen. I feel like people who have midlife crises deal with this shit, i'm only 22. wtf, i must just be putting the pussy on the pedestal lol

15. HAHAHAHA reminds me of the fucking thread where the young dude dating the "hot 40 year old woman", and she ended up being....not so hot.

anyone else remember?

16. i remember that... was a "big" women... lets leave it at that... he was a skinny dude
    edit: you're probably gay, I heard gay people can't get off to women, try men? jk

17. Maybe you need to find out what gets you turned on, you listed what 'she' likes, but damn dude you gotta have something in mind for her. If she is a cool chick and hot, don't try to build it up, take it slow. If she smokes weed both get baked and bang, thats the best:smoking:

18. Smoke some weed with her before hand? Don't wanna sound like a stoner but weed fixes everything.

19. This is happening to me too... I got with my new girl about two months ago and ever since we started to bone I can't seem to nut.. like we were at it for a LONG time like 5 hours and I still couldn't get off. But I can do it in like 15 minutes when im jerkin it...

20. Don't worry about sounding like a stoner. It's a good thing.

And yes, weed fixes everything.