Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dear Blades, Tell me "Whats Up"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDrankWhat, Jan 31, 2012.

1. #1 iDrankWhat, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    I've been toking for a long time now, about seven years. I smoke every day, a few puffs between classes, and a bowl before bed. Now, I know this happens to some people at first... I cant seem to build a tolerance, I still get as ripped as I did when I started as wee-lad.

Now, I have had some really EPIC highs, such as my first time smoking some good medical from my ex. (White Widow X Chemdog.) That I can say, was the highest I have ever been (without being in a dissociative trance), I thought that I lost the buttons on my shirt... that didnt have them. Yes, I was that stoned. :smoke:
    I smoke alot of medical now, having my card and that happy stuff. I've gotten good at controlling my high, or well... myself while high. However when I really 'let loose' and smoke a bowl (yes... a whole bowl to myself). I still get blasted, but something that hasn't really changed for me is that I trip. Off a bowl, I get strong closed-eye patterns, and some open eye breathing.

Off edibles I have full on, open eye breathing, distortion, over-saturation, fractals, and fractal sensations.

Having done other drugs before, there are a few that can compare to being 'that' high. I can name Salvinorm-D and its analogues as the ones that make me feel this way.

It's interesting because I toke when I need to work, which usually involves design and being able to make mental pictures. Obviously cannabis helps with this, as you all know cannabis causes one to be able to picture things mentally much easier (also its downfall when someone is telling you something unintelligible...).

Does anyone else get this?
    and no "Eets notta tumoar", it's how my chemistry reacts.

2. myself ive been on a forced t-break for around a week lack of money just living life day by day not awhole lot other than that imaging my next sack im getting in a few days really gonna start conserving my bud to make it last as long as possible apposed to going through a decent bag in one night with hardly anything left over the next day.

3. You got to stop when you find the ceiling :p

4. [quote name='"iDrankWhat"']You got to stop when you find the ceiling :p[/quote]

Yo,
    My high knows no boundries, the ceiling doesn't exist
    Tower over the city, eyes look like no pigments exist
    Buds off the top shelf so you know it's legit
    Granddaddy Purple
    Come take a hit
    And spazz out like Erkle
    Pass out quick like you're sick
    You need to keep all that jazz out of the circle. ..I'm stoned.

5. Whats up iDrankWhat

6. #6 MesKiDcudi, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    You can't really rap man, you've smoked a lot.
    You think you're bars are sick but they sound retarded as fuck.
    The lack of vocab in your rhymes are clear signs that you're fried way beyond a regular high.
    Smoke some more weed and see if you can't touch the sky.

I'm high too man.. that shit probably sucked.
    but honestly i don't really give a fuck.

7. Dont quit your day job...if you have one.

8. [quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']I'm high too man.. that shit probably sucked.
    but honestly i don't really give a fuck.[/quote]
    That's what I'm sayin' lol. I'm not Method Man, I'm just a stoner.

9. You're lucky, that's what's up!

10. Oh hot damn that shit was quick, two little hits and it got me ripped.
    So I'm chillin', eyes red as the devil's dick.
    Wishin' I wasn't too stoned to take another hit.
    'Cause if you're chillin' with me, you're a reefer head of course.
    Get us all together, blaze us out we'll eat a horse.
    And don't get me started about the police, acting like they protect, cruising up and down my streets.
    But if I ever saw a cop and he hassled me, I'd blow my toke in his face and maybe he'll get chiefed.

:p
    Really stoned right now.

11. [quote name='"SmallTownToker"']Oh hot damn that shit was quick, two little hits and it got me ripped.
    So I'm chillin', eyes red as the devil's dick.
    Wishin' I wasn't too stoned to take another hit.
    'Cause if you're chillin' with me, you're a reefer head of course.
    Get us all together, blaze us out we'll eat a horse.
    And don't get me started about the police, acting like they protect, cruising up and down my streets.
    But if I ever saw a cop and he hassled me, I'd blow my toke in his face and maybe he'll get chiefed.

:p
    Really stoned right now.[/quote]

If that was the case, it'd be a casualty
    Police, pigs and bacon, don't be mistaken
    Blowin' clouds off my balcony
    Casually
    Laugh at these guys with every breath that I'm taken
    Blowin' smoke in their faces until time runs out
    The only way you're gonna get me to cease fire
    Is to bring DEA, FBI and neighborhood police
    But right now I'm higher
    Than a squirrel on a tree. Fuck the law haha.

12. Rap battles gogogogogogogogo hahahahahha