Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Ive seen like 5 or 6 threads in the last 2 days get closed/deleted due to talk of dealing. cant people take a damn hint??? respect the city and SJ's damn rules. am i the only one gettin pissed about this stupid stuff?

2. Lol... saw this thread title and was about to flip out on poster!

3. I'm actually more sick of people insulting and being hostile to each other. I've been handing out neg rep for the past few days. Its really pissing me off. If you feel the need to say something mean to someone, keep it to yourself.

4. ^^^ damn straight too. Bustin on people about prices they pay and what qual of weed they smoke. whoever is doin this you all should be fuckin ashamed of yourselves!!! were all potheads here and we need to support each other cus we know damn well no one else will. come one people lets get back to our roots. how many times must i say it? PEACE, LOVE, POSITIVE VIBES AND KEEP 'EM PACKED AND ROLLED!!!

5. It's not going to stop. There's new people signing up everyday that don't read the forum rules who won't understand until they make the mistake. No one made you read the thread. I have also been handing out alot of -reps and have noticed the rising number of people with 2 and 3 bars of neg rep which I used to see so very often.

You guys gotta remember people have bad days. Some worse than others, but everyone says stuff they don't mean once in awhile. I also think you should'nt say anything at all if you're going to say something mean. But alot of people don't understand that and won't mature from the state in which they have to be a bad-ass or say the last word. Or just be a dick head in general. And a thought to everyone who's reading this, before you're about to say something hurtful just think yeah it's over the internet but words mean things and can really bring people down. Marijuana should be the cure to anger and shit like this which is why it's surprising to see all this on a Marijuana forum.