Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing with sobriety

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ezilagel, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Arrested, on probation..
    Month 2 and i feel like I'm falling apart at the seams
    How do you guys manage staying sober?

2. I definitely wouldn't be an a site solely revolved around drug use. But try drinking soda or finding a new habit like exercising. Good Luck man.

3. this place is making it tuff for me I have a hair test soon and this place is not reccommmmmended

4. do drugs they don't test for, at least that'd what I would do

5. thought about other drugs, but the last time i drank i stole a car..........
    when i sobered up i payed damages though so i guess i'm gods little angel
    soooo i don't think that's a good idea
    don't wanna get involved with serious crime anymore
    i bought a guitar to subside it
    maybe i'll really like it.... i suck so far though aha

6. hahaha that is BADASS.

try benzos theyre chill

7. benzos are hella chill but EXTREMELY addictive (withdrawal is HELL). plus if its anything other than a standard 5 panel they will test for em. try spice gold, its the only legal blend ive tried that works. if you dont believe me do a search on these forums, a lot of people tried it and liked it. it wont show up on a drug test and its similar to weed, not quite as good, but prolly the closest thing.

8. yeah dude MUSHROOMS LSD research chems like 2c-e and 2c-I....i bet they dont test for mescaline

9. I hear shrooms don't show up on drug tests. As for spice gold, I hear that it's a really good substitute but it's pretty expensive.

10. fuck it...save your change up for when you get off and do it big