Dealing with parents who are ok with smoking weed.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 01nickp, Jan 3, 2015.

1. #1 01nickp, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    So about 3 months ago, my parents permitted me to smoke weed, the thing is, whenever my parents discus weed or any sort of cannabis related subject they say they are for it, now after having herd that, i grabbed my nuts and told them i smoked :confused_2: , they are glad i told them and allow me to smoke under the regulations that i will 1 be discreet, 2 not fuck up (School, Socially, Job ect. :hello: ). Now i follow the rules and they say i am doing great but yet sometimes they go against there own word and say that i only get high whenever they aren't around so they don't trust me. Yet they told me not to do it in front of them ( Being Discreet ). i only now smoke about 3 times a week, i used to smoke 3 times a day for about 1 y and 4 months. they never new i smoked during those times. Idk what els i can do to make them ok with me smoking. Can anyone help with my situation? :wacko:

I am french btw so if my grammar is off, smoke another joint or take another rip, it will look better :p
    -sorry for the long text, i will understand if some of you say i am still to young! i may never know the right age till i myself grow older and realize it.  :bongin:

2. #2 Sammyy, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Lol the grass is always greener.. They probably just want to see how you are high, they are your parents and with weed really only recently becoming widely accepted in sure they still have some doubts in the back of their minds for whatever reason. Get high sometime and do something with them, don't get too stoned, just to make them happy then keep it at the pace you want. If they ask just tell them you've only been smoking occasionally.

3. This is a 18+ forum, I'm just saying👍 if a mod sees you may be banned instantly

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

4. Um they're already ok with you smoking.

Do what you normally do and don't push it. I picture you thinking 'shiet, i can do whatever I want'. Respect them pr they will come down on you haha.

Also, I'd edit your first post and not say you're 16, you'll be banned.

5. i have been high around them, they laugh at me sometimes saying that i am chatty. When ever things like arguments come up they bring up the old "You are a stoner and will fail at life". Wolfy i understand what you are saying, i actually asked them if they are disturbed by it and they told me that they rather i smoke then drink like my brother is, i guess i have to start smoking around them or being high around them more that way its less uncomfortable.

one time my mom came into my room when i was Hitting the bong, all she told me was to open the window because of the smell. Sleepingblade although i am relieved of letting me smoke i don't quite have the balls to smoke right in there face, i usually smoke at night when they are "Sleeping". they stay up just as late as me (2-3 am  :eek: ) 

Attached Files:

7. I suggest getting ripped and doing something totally normal at home, like laundry. It will blow their minds and reassure them at the same time. My parents were "cool with it" but it took a long time before they stopped mentioning it every time I stepped out of the house to smoke my bowl.

Sent via iPhone ✌️

8. They are ok with it but they aren't ok with you being discreet? Isn't that what they asked for lol. Don't worry about it.

9. Yeah i kinda talked to my mom and she said she would "let me be" when i am high as long as i am not totally retarded. The weird thing is that they go through weird phases of being ok with me smoking then a week later flipping shit. i guess i got to let them settle and just keep on smoking that holy herb  :smoking:

10. #10 Nugagerube, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    This seriously sounds like a nonproblem. But ill add I only read title lol
    Edit: just read it. Read this before too. I'm surprised I didn't post on it already tho

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. If you're smart enough to hide it from them for a year, then just do it again.. Its not that bad man, just apart of being a teenager.