Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing with high prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iceman420, Feb 20, 2011.

1. I live in small-medium city, which majority of it, is just plain ghetto, or just people up to no good. It's basically a city without hope. So, majority of the city only supplies some shitty or regular stuff. Nothing special.

Apparently, one of my friends friend, who I am acquainted with, has a dealer who spends thousands on variety of MJ strains, and brings them to our city. My friend sent a pic of Sour D that he got from him, and the shit looks legit. Now, I asked him about prices, like how much an eight was, and he said he didnt know, and usually buys by bud. By his terms, three compressed buds were around 70 dollars. Now, I'm not an every day or weekly smoker(around 2-3 times a month I smoke), so I wouldn't really know how much a bud would weigh.

Im asking all the seasonal blades, if you guys can help me out? I definitely do not know how much the buds weigh, but from the sounds, it looks like my friends friend is paying too much. I might go out and see this dealer, so how should I bargain to lower the prices? Or any other advices?

2. sounds like a shitty place to live.. 3 buds for $70? how big are the buds? $70 should be anywhere from 3.5gs-7gs normally unless you're getting ripped off depending on where you live

3. Three buds isn't exactly much to go on. How many grams is it, and is the stuff good. I've never smoked chronic that was pressed so don't ask me about that, but I know $30 should get you 14 grams of dirt, or 3.5 grams of good stuff. 3.5 grams of good stuff can go up to $50-60 maybe more if the stuff is that good, but honestly, if I pay more than $30 for 3.5 grams, I feel ripped off.

4. Yea, my other dealer that stopped a while ago, gave me 3.5 grams for 15 bucks of just some of a lil over average bud, nothing special, but it was a good deal. I would agree somewhere around 30-35 for 3.5 grams of good stuff, maybe 40 if it was white widow or something

5. $30-40 for the good stuff?? Jeez, where do you guys live?? The best bud I can find around here goes for $50/3.5g, and even still I have people trying to charge me $60-70 for 3.5g for what's supposedly "high-grade kush" -.-

6. Canada