Dealing with an asshole..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Group, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Nothin to do except get it back.

Confront him and ask for it back, if he refuses, ask him why, no excuses. If he still refuses to give it to you, take it by force.

Thats the only way your getting it back man, you've already tried reasoning with him.

2. I had my scale taken by a friend, it was around $50. Why invest another $50 in the same scale when you can get yours back? Thats like walking into a store and paying $100 for a $50 scale. Teach this fucker a lesson if thats what your about. If you let him rob you once, who knows how many times you'll get robbed, shorted, etc.

If you have it for a legal use, and your mom verifies, tell him your reporting him to the police department for theft (mostly to scare him).

Talk to him in person, go to his house, or talk to his parents. They will understand. If all else fails beat his ass or throw a brick in his window. He lied to you, stole from you, he got what he wanted out of you and he knows it. You gonna sit around the rest of your life and just say "oh well" when someone takes something from you? I hope not.

But I would say start with a few non-violent and non-harmful approaches, give him a chance to give it back or pay for it.

3. Very true. all about karma.

4. You don't have to jump to beating his ass. That's only if he starts shit with you once you confront him.

First thing, never let something like this sit and wait. If someone took your shit, you have to get it back ASAP. The longer you wait, the harder it is to get back.

Second, talk to him in person, not over the phone, not through your mom, go up to him and tell him straight up, "Yo, you have my stuff, I left it in your bag, I need it back now. As in not tomorrow, today. I'm going with you to your house after school and getting it."

Don't start a fight, but be assertive. It'll help if you have a friend or two behind you to seem more intimidating, but don't try to scare him, cause then he'll automatically think you want to fight.

If he denies he has your stuff, then you amp it up and go "Look fucker, I know you have my stuff, and if I don't have it by the end of the day its your ass." (again at this step its good to have friends standing right behind or next to you)

If he still straight up blows you off and tries to deny it, then I'm afraid the only step then is violence or admitting defeat. You can either fight him, or give up and buy a new scale.

Hope I helped. Wanted to give you a more in depth approach from a fellow non violent smoker.

5. What's with people on here and messing with cars? Such a bitch move and you'd better expect that karma to come back for you if you fuck up another man's car. Be a man and deal with it face to face, much more satisfying than keying a car.

6. But honestly some people deserve a brick in the window.

7. ok i read all this and i have to say im like you group, im a nice guy... but if you fuck with my belongings, money, whatever, then you fucked up.

dont sink to a little bitch level and key a car, brick a window, etc.
    Man up and get your shit back, i tend to use fightin as my last resort, i reason with people because to be honest i dont want to hurt them, but sometimes that exactly what you have to do, in your case its your only option..

hope i helped.

8. Now what if, instead of using that brick on his window, you used it on him. Much more satisfying on your end and it gets the message across. He could think someone was just trying to break into his car, if you break a window.

9. hit him, cops.

brick to window, long as you dont get caught doing it you dont get in shit.

now a plain fistfight is less likly to involve cops. i know if someone wanted to fight, and threw a brick at me or hit me with a brick, i'd call the cops. if i didnt want to fight i wouldnt steal

10. So..I confronted the kid in the morning, he kept denying it. He said he didn't have it..I was seriously about to beat his ass, my hand was shaking, the reason I held back was because I was at school and I'm not trying to get in trouble..I went away and chilled, thinking I'll give him a day or two just because, but I'll keep talking shit in case he wants to fight..Later on, I smoke with my buddies and I find it in my friend's car. He left it in there back when they were chilling cause he was getting in trouble. I took it back. I'm happy now.

If he decides to confront me, I'll straight up say I took back what was mine. If he wants to throw down, then it's GOING DOWN!!!

11. [​IMG]

12. Just talk to him and if he's on some bullshit then just deck him in the face. If you let him take your stuff than hes gonna tell other people and then other people are gonna think your a punk and steal your stuff to.:cool:

13. Now this is good advice. I'm not anti-violence, as there are times when force is needed, but this isn't it. I see now you got your scale back, no harm no foul. Let it go, and take it as a lesson learned... dude is a douche bag, don't give him the time of day. If he jumps you somewhere and wants to kick your ass, thats another story.

14. Here's a suggestion...

When you know for sure he has the scale with him, you ask him,
    "Dude, can I borrow your scale?"

And when he pulls out the scale, you grab it, and put it in your bag. And don't return it.

Afterall, it's yours, right?

(I don't know what 'scale' you're talking about... is it the stuff you weigh your shit with?)

15. No need to talk to him about whose it is... just get him to show you the stuff, and grab it. Then put it in your pocket or bag.

No need to argue with him about who's the rightful owner. Once it's in your possesion, it's yours. Now, if he wants it back, he'll have to fight for it.

I mean, the guy has no sense of civilization. No need to talk with him... will just be waste of time... besides, if you talk to him about it, he will NEVER let you touch the scale... so you lose the 'element of suprise'.

16. ok so im not gonna read thru all the pages here but got far enough to find someone i agree with.. if you are in the drug game you are gonna get burned from time to time. shit happens. you can sit there and whine and cry like a baby oh what do i do wahhh wahh or you can go talk to dude and get your stuff back which you should have done already or you should just move on and get past it and let people get on with their lives instead of tryin to help you deal with a bully. lol. just my opinion bro :) hope you got your stuff back