Dealing with a whore

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MostDope561, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Ok guys I broke up with my gf like 4 months ago and I haven't gotten with a girl since. after trying 3 Different girls and failing I'm lowering my standards to get head from her (not tryna be a douchebag or anything) she's actually notorious for sucking guys off and I figure why not try. My thing is I've never tried to gt with a girl like this so I don't know how to escalate the sexual tension fast

2. 1. Go up to her.
    2. Light a joint.
    3. Whip it out.
    4. Enjoy!

3. Tried and true my friend

4. Its not that hard.

Talk to her, spit some game, since you know she's kind of slutty just say things in a sexual manner or make off the cuff jokes. If she's a dirty girl she'll want to get down.

How do some of you people live your lives? I don't get it. "waahhh, help me with this!"

How about instead of getting help, just go out and figure it out through trial and error. If you fuck it up, take a mental note of what you did, find another girl and swing for the fences. It will work a lot better this way and you'll find out what you're good at and what you're not. Then you can play to your strengths.

5. Just ask her if she wants to play doctor.

6. the over-analytic aspect of expectation sir? :devious:

7. I love goin' after bad ones with a reputation of givin' good ass dome.