Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealing with a dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nick_d398, Oct 22, 2013.

1. So throughout highschool I always got my bud off friends a gram or 2 at a time. Now that Im in college one of my room mates friends buys an oz at a time and sells it. I bought an 8th for 50 off him but I think I want an ounce. Would it be rude if I were to text him like yo can you get me an O for 350? Or should I just ask what hed charge me for an ounce?

2. Ask what he's charging first, don't say what you're willing to pay, because their prices might be lower than you expect :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just ask him to get two the next time he picks up because you want one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Please don't pay 350 for an ounce..

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ask him face to face what he charges for an ounce, this way he doesn't have time to come up with a higher price if u text him. Obviously he's your roommate so that works

Sent from my HTC first using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks guys you saved me $100 lol. Just got a deal for 250 :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Now on behalf of all of us. Go enjoy your fresh O, will feel so much better than just a little 2g sack

8. Roll up a 3 grammer.