Dealers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sToNeDsUrFeR, Mar 18, 2004.

1. "wtf is up with dealers and guns. i mean i almost got f*ckin shot today."

more like, wtf is up with your dumbass friend..

"I think your mate is lucky the guy didn't do what he should have done, shot the stupid fuck."

yup, he sure shoulda. i don't know if i would've. i mean, hell yeah if there were no drugs involved.. but i'm sure he was in a situation where he knew the 2 guys could identify him or somethin. but hell yeah.. if they didn't know me any more than just a face.. oooo.. at gun point.. "HOLD YOUR HAND UP..! UP!!! *BANG through his hand* YOU SEE ME YOU RUN THE OTHER WAY, YOU GOT IT?!"

"Dealers should cary fake guns that look real"

........ um. i don't flame people, i'll say nothin. :D i was gonna say in more words, "dumb idea"..

2. Here in the south east they have a ongoing onslaught against all drugs,just last year in the Brighton/Eastbourne/Hastings area I know of at least 60 raids.
    It almost seems as if they fear pot smokers more than bloody terrorists.I think because of the fact that there are so many ports down here we not only have the regular police but customs officers and probably because of the flight paths from Gatwick a few anti-terror officers too.
    I know some of the more rural areas of Britain have a problem with police response times and in my birth place in the north east there are certain places where the neighbourhood is in constant fear of the teenage thugs and joyriders.

3. hmm, coming from the south east you probably would consider warwickshire 'rural' especially as the county towns police station has only about ten staff!

4. I'd whoop my friends ass. A $150 ass whooping would hurt something awful too.

Next time you go to get some, and they wanna play some games, put the .50 caliber in their face. yea :D