Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ElmSt, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Sucks when your relying on a dealer to get you some and he fucks you over.

Such a pain in the ass to find another when its a long weekend and everyones out of town as well as weed is pretty scarce in my area.

2. Weed is never "scarce;" all it comes down to is how hard you're looking, so you're obviously not looking very hard.

3. mmm you're wrong. I don't live in a very big town.

4. That's no excuse for being lazy.

5. weed was definitely scarce for about 4 months out of the year when i was in college in southwest missouri. sure i could have driven to texas or up to kansas city, but it's just weed.

6. this is a stoner forum, theres always an excuse for being lazy my man!

7. They are right, it doesn't matter where you live, good dealers/growers can be found. I live out in the middle of nowhere, where the next house is 1/4 mile down the road and I know 2 growers in the area that give me killer prices. It's just a matter of going out and making a good first impression and not to seem shady. You'd be surprised how many people grow their own bud, they just keep to themselves.

8. Speak for yourself. I know you were kidding, but that's one of the stereotypes I prefer avoiding. I work very hard :p

Besides, even a lazy stoner shouldnt' be lazy when it comes to getting his or her next hookup ;)

OP: People are right. I've never seen even the sleepiest little town that didn't have herb in it somewhere. You just have to know the right people.

9. Doh, i was going to say that. Your a ninja!!!!

I dont likeit

10. #10 Blutteufel, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Exactly. I lived in a town in Alberta for two years called Vulcan. Ever heard of it? Didn't think so. There were barely 1600 people living there (I think; definately around there, though) before I came back here, and about the only form of entertainment there was to get drunk and laugh at the idiots on the tourism board who dress up in Star Trek uniforms for special events (which could be anything from some old man finding back his favourite pair of glasses that he lost thirty years ago to someone new coming to town; really, it was dull as fuck there), getting drunk and breaking shit, getting drunk and wandering aimlessly out into the unending flatness of Alberta, getting drunk and trying to climb the replica of the USS Enterprise across the street from the gas station and, most importantly, sobering up, realizing you live in Vulcan, then get hammered again. Even here, I managed to find eight people who either sold full time or could spare a dimebag here or there, and that was in my first month. Hell, two of them even grew the shit. By the time I left I had 14 dealers, including the guys who lived a few klicks out of town. I just got out of my house instead of crying about not being able to find any weed, actually LOOKED for some and found it. Really, it's not hard. At all

11. haha yeah man i was jokin, sorry if anyone took offense to that!

good vibes all around!:smoke:

12. Gets harder as you get older.

13. I found that to not be the case. Aside from my own supply I know a few good people who get only the best. I've found that as I aged I had fewer connections but they were far more reliable and the quality was better.