Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xoxidizex, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I moved a few months ago, and don't have a dealer in my new state... Any advice??? I'm pretty bummed... lol:( I'm in M@$$ btw....

2. start makin friends

3. lol... i have friends.. but everyone here is pretty much drug free...

4. What? No druggies in mass?!

Where I live, everyone and their mother smoke trees.

5. If you reside in the United States then you should be stoned for saying that.
    And not the stoned your thinking of, I'm talking Jerusalem throwing rocks at arab women who revealed their face stoned.

6. #6 PerezPurpp, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
    ha im havin the same problem bro. i have only met drug free kids who say things like

"oh you do pot?"

its just funny how their tone & posture change to "scared"

i love it

7. Hey bro wanna pm were u live.. See if ur close by. lol

8. Just popped open a brew... This'll help keep me from tearing my hair out... I hate moving...

9. Try WeBeHigh.com. Don't know if it can help, but there is some cool info. (Kinda outdated but could be helpful.) Also, how about skate parks or disc golf parks? Always lots of cool people smoking out. College towns always smoke down. Follow the smell and be assertive. The supplier is always near. Don't act "sketchy". Be cool and make some new friends. Good luck! Hope you find some green! IMO Much Love.

10. There actually is a skatepark near me, but it closed down in oct. I guess they close it down when the weather starts getting bad.

11. Word, My me n my ma's STILL smoke together.

12. Yeah I have some trouble where I live in MA too

13. Where you guys at in MA???

14. Near Canton and Walpole in a tiny town called sharon.

15. It shouldn't be that hard to make a friend who know someone who smokes pot.

Haha it's fucking Mass. give me a break! xP

16. hit up the club.:)
    make new friends, take any chance when you hear something weed related.

17. Well If you have that mch of a problem Jus
    Check Boston Or Connecticut
    I mean Mass is small enough

18. Just ask any kid that might look like he smokes "Sup bro, smoke green?" or "Got any green?", if they even have to ask "What're you talking about" than they don't.

19. I heard weed was just decriminalized in Mass.

20. i love in mass and everu=yone smokes i found 2 dealers my first day lol