Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers that only sell in bulk? Full of shit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Dec 27, 2013.

1. So I made a post before about my dealer whether I should buy an 8th from him or not and I did and I have to say I was impressed. It was the best pick up from the streets that I had in 2 years. But I texted him to see if I could buy a dub like i've done in the past but he said "nahh I can only sell 8ths atm bro". Is he full of shit?

2. No, just lazy my old dealers would move for more then £50. They have got other shit to be doing aswel.

3. I mean if he has enough clients who buy 8th+, then he's not gonna bother with that little shit. Selling dubs and shit is what you do when you start off - typically, doing little exchanges like that just isn't worth the risk.

4. No, I guess they want their money in lump sums instead of small amounts at a time.

5. 8th isnt bulk lol...  I used to do dubs minimum but I know people that wont do anything less then 8ths or quarters

6. #6 Ozzie_x, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    Since when has an eighth been "bulk" ??? 

EDIT: Sniped!! ^^ For real dude, an oz or more would be considered bulk IMO

7. to be honest the smaller the sack the higher the profit, unless you are selling to other dealers and only doin half ounces, ounces or up... then your just lazy for not doin small sacks.. unless its like a 10, I would have only done that at a party or something but not meet up for it

8. Yeah, my old dealer sold a minimum of an ounce. It has drawbacks and advantages, lower profit margins, less effort and a lot less risk.

9. #9 420Juggalo610, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    8ths are considered bulk to me since i'm not a heavy smoker. This dude is fucking with me I swear wish this was a medical state I can buy any amount that I want and be the fuck out

10. My old med caregiver was an 1/8 min and my better black market hookup only does 1/4 and up (think 10k watt commercial grower)...

When you have the clientele to move only larger amounts it's simply not a wise business decision to also sell small as those small transactions carry all the same risks with less reward (yeah maybe a little more profit but not enough to make any difference). My commercial guy flat out told me it wasn't worth his time to bag out less than a 1/4, I always but around 1/4 lb when I go to him so I was asking out of curiosity.

11. #11 Guest, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    I used to know people that would never talk to you for under a dub. Nothing big time…. Bulk would be, buy a half or more, I would consider that bulb. Sometimes they don't like wasting time, sometimes it is not even worth their time to sell you a 5 or 10 sac.

12. It is genuinely cute you think an eighth is bulk. Im not even trying to be a dick I actually think thats cute. I wish I could be young and naive again.

13. Genuinely condescending lol

14. Definitely not. I know guys who only sell Quarter's at the least - Many people don't want to be dealing with small amounts because then you are doing a lot more sales and upping your risk factor by a lot. Personally, when I pick up I only do it by the O so that I only need to once a month, rather than 25 times with dubs.

15. Sell smaller amounts, more profit more risk. Sell in bulk, less profit less risk. Remember that.

16. My dealer wont sell anything less than an eighth. Lives in a really nice neighborhood and tries to keep traffic coming in and out low.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

17. Depends, you could be getting ripped off for zips to sell on as £10 bags, or be growing your own for lets say £20 an ounce and selling it at a 1000% profit.

18. lol

I've had dealers who didn't sell anything under 1 oz

Usually dealers who only sell bulk ( an eight isnt bulk) are the most reliable ones. 

19. They don't want to get up and sell a small sack. Usually they don't sell more then dubs

20. My guy won't sell anything smaller than half a zip. Honestly it's not worth it if you buy less than that if you smoke as much as some people