Dealers suck!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bloodshot eyes, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Ok, well last night sucked to say the least. First at about 6 i hit up my boy see if he want to chill and hes like yeah im going out now ill call you later. so i end up going to pick him up at about 8 nad we head out to are dealers house we call him (my boy talked to him earlier to make sure he can hook us up) on the way there, well he decides not to answer. we call him about 3 times no answer (this isnt the first time hes dont this) so i hit up a few other people, and none of em can do it (were only looking for an 1/8). I hit up one last friend of mine hes like sure come by i call him when were out front his house he like yeah ill be right out. so we sit there for about 15min. then call him again im like dude where you at hes like ill be out ina sec. This chick comes out hands us the sack n its about 2 grams i see it and im like what? my boys like we wanted an 1/8 n shes like it is it just really compressed he weighed it out twice. my boys like we'll we'd really apriciate it to see it weighed out, so we go in the house. hes like whats up whats wrong, im like we want to see this weighed out cuz that is not an 8th. he gives me some bullshit about his step dad just left with his scale (no one left the house sence we got there which was about 20min of just sitting out front) hes like its an 8th im like bs throw some more in so he tosses in a little ass nug. were like c'mon. all the sudden these two crack heads come in and thankfully one them had a scale on em. he throws the bud on it, sure enough it weighs 2.2!! so he like puts tiny nug after tiny nug on there till it weighs out exactly 3.8 which i think is bs, he should have hooked us up fat for all this fuckin hastle and trying to rip us off. finally we get back to my boys house after about a hour and a half of us getting jerked around by a buncha shitty ass dealers. W/e it was bull shit thow. just getting some shit off my chest, anyone else have something similar happen to them?

2. Umm, nothing similar has happened to me, but it does indeed suck realy freaking bad when dealers just are in it for the cash and don't want to be reliabe..sorry to hear that but very smart move making him keep weighing it.

3. hell yeah man. and its not like this is the first time we've bought from him thow. we used to buy from him all the time and these past couple times the sacks have been light, not nearly as bad as last night thow.

4. fuck that bullshit
    always make them weight it
    +rep for not getting ripped

5. damn that sucks.. i woulda made him throw in like 4 g's just for that lol.

the WOrst thing ever is when u cant get a hold of Any of ur contacts..

6. Nice job not gettin ripped off. +rep

7. I really can't think of another reason to get into dealing. The job experience? The travel perks? Meeting interesting people?

Or maybe it's the oppurtunity to get completely fucked in court.

8. ^real talk
    although you could still have good buisness practices to keep ya customers

9. Eh, I guess you right...it came out bad...theres no need to scam and be unreliable though. Look at a bird waste remover ( Dirty Jobs ! ) do they do it because they like to clean bird shit all day? No...they do it for cash but they clean everything thouroly ( sp? ) and everything...what I guess I meant to say is just because your doing illegal activities theres no need to be an ass I guess.

10. The thing is with dealing is some people take pride and actually treat it as their job. There are honest people in every profession, the thing with dealers though, is that most of the honest ones excel and only deal in higher quantities or other substances. So it is left to the small amateur dealers to serve up the 8ths etc.
    That definitely sucks bro, just realize most of us have paid our dues and number one rule, when you find a dealer who is honest and generous to you DON'T SNITCH no matter what...
    -JACK-

11. I'd never snitch even if i didnt like him. I used to have a good dealer he would even drive it to me n drop it off but he quit selling to get a legal job. I was bummed had awsome weed to.

12. Fuck dumb ass people like that, They aient dealers. They dumbasses.

A real dealer hooks shit up so he gets repeat customers.

13. So i just picked up a gram of some 30's (moneys tight right now lol) from the guy who was origanily suposed to hook us up last night. its good bud but hes such a flake, he hooks it up decient thow.

14. time for a new dealer.

15. I know that I'm gonna sound like an ass here, but c'mon, catch him a break, some people gotta make money! For a few days about a month ago, I was in a TIGHT situation, and HAD to deal to make my ends meet. I had a situaution mutch like yours, and it was all because I had to MAKE MONEY. It was the end of my sack and this fool wanted an 8th too, but because it was the end of my sack, I had to hook it up like 3.0, and don't get me wrong, I felt like SHIT afterwards, but I had to do what I had to do!

Point is, you never know what the fuck he had goin on, what was happenin with him coulda been a lot worse than gettin skimped a few grams off a 8th.

Or, he coulda had plenty of $ and just tried to jip you, who know's?

16. i know hes got money and when he was puttin more on the scale he had a fat sack, about 1/2 a ziplock bag.

17. You made good judgement--if they wanna make a profit, they should stand by their product.

18. I know how its like having people try to jip ya, a lot of them would try to leave less in my sack then what was originally agreed, just becuase I refused the dudes advances. I got pissed and stopped buying from assholes like that.

But seriously, when it comes to buisnees, its not a good idea to try and cheat somoene like that, in my opinion, its just bad karma and bad for your buisness.

19. yea you are a douche. Why not just tell him its 3.0 and not lie. That extra $5 could not have mattered that much to you, you were just being greedy.

20. First off, Happy 4:20!!!

When I'm forced to buy regs, yeah, it used to happen a little more than I would have liked, but like one smokin' buddy said, "Dude, look at what we're buying...there ~is~ no honor among thieves!" And I kinda had to agree - I mean, who ya gonna call, the Better Business Bureau?

And when customers would get pissed at my old dealer buddy (who ONLY dealt with the very high-end shit) for either not having as much as they wanted or if the price was a little too high for their liking, his behind-the-scenes joke would be "Customer service?!?! WTF customer service?!?! I'm a f*cking drug dealer for Christ's sake!! I couldn't give a shit about customer service!" and usually let out a hearty laugh.

Now granted, he NEVER screwed me over and since I was such a profitable (read "weekly") customer of his, and he'd always weigh it in front of me and usually always throw in some extra buds and/or 'shrooms or whatever extra pharmaceuticals he had on him at the time.

So I guess it can also depends on one's relationship with their dealer - and definitely the caliber of the dealer himself, too. And there's no doubt my ass wouldn't be givin' your guy anymore business. If nothing else, he's proven untrustworthy and that is NOT the business to be in if you can't be trusted by your customers!!!

All in all, it sucks d*ck, no doubt, but it does happen. Hopefully, though, whenever you do eventually find that occasional killer score, it will seem like it all balances out in the end.