Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers selling then getting smoked up w/ same bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420 High Times, May 23, 2009.

1. So does it bother anyone else when a dealer sells someone a gram or something, then 5 minuets later is getting smoked up on that blunt?

That never really happened its just something I'm seeing a lot more than I used to.

2. It happends, the dude I get headies from is a good friend of mine
    I have no problem matching bowls with him.. :wave::smoking:

3. I was going to come in here and say they take the biggest risk out of the two of you, so you can get high-- so it's no big to load a bowl when you're at their place. Plus, no dealer wants customers just rollin' in and out everyday creating traffic.

but a gram? who buys a gram?

no, I wouldn't smoke my dealer out if I was just buying a G
    lame!

4. Nah man does not happen where I am from. The bud is generally matched at least, depends on who you are talking to.

5. Yeah, the guy who I was getting from for a while would always smoke me out, regardless of if I was buying, it was the least I could do for him being such a great guy and reliable as hell.

6. with all my friends that sell if you throw them $5 they will roll a nice .8-.9 blunt enough for a couple people

7. I match bowls with my dealer usually, occasionally I may smoke him down a bowl. They are profitting off you, but they're also getting you something you want and as long as they're chill I don't mind doing it at all.

8. Ill smoke em out and ive been smoked out so its all chill.

9. Hahah.
    People offer... Go for it...

I think it would be wack to sell someone weed and then ASK to smoke some, on the other hand.

10. Yeah, I dont mind brining a bowl to smoke out my dealer, but not the same bud i just bought from him.

11. whenever i buy, i always offer my dealer a quick session from whatever i just bought. :smoking:

12. well lets see...if 4 people want to smoke a blunt......then each person throws in $5 and they buy a gram...thats how that works

13. ya for sure I would have to say this the the best thing to do after buying weed. I mean its kind of like saying thank you for your dealer comin and deliverin your bud but idk I really dont see anything weird about smoking your dealer up from the sack you just bought.

14. When i was slinging, I would ALWAYS twist up a blunt when someone was coming over to grab a sac. I didnt drop anything small, so i thought the least i could do was let them smoke a little sample of the herb they just bought.

My growers do this same thing with me, seems to work best. Dropping a sac then smoking that same sac seems a little to dick head for me

15. My old dealer was like one of my best friends. I used to help him bag the shit up, weigh it, what have you. He trusted me which was cool. Anyway, i used to go over there, buy weed then chill at his house for the rest of the night.

It's whatever it is.:p

16. $20 gram in a blunt? Or 4x$5 grams? I don't smoke dank in blunts :eek:

17. thats some ol high school shit..
    thats like gathering change from everybody
    and goin out to pick up a 40oz and passin out cups of that beer..
    do you really do that when you're older?

18. back when my dealer used to smoke, I smoked 95 percent of the time with him.

Beckause he's a cklose friend, and used to give me half off to outright free weed on a consistent basis

19. man youre so right. I've only been smoking for a year and i've already realized how juvenile and poser-ish it is to throw 5's or 10's on a blunt. just buy in bulk and smoke bowls and the occasional joint.

all my annoying wiggerish poser friends only throw down on blunts, i dont hang out with those kids much now.

20. Thats the truth. That shit bothers me because they will inevitably try and get me to smoke em out later when I am ripping my tubes in my room.
    The only this I hate more is when people "ask/force" people to throw down loot to get blazed out. I understand it helps but it just seems like bad kharma. My boy used to do it, and would even get a few people to throw down more then the blunt actually costs; and now he seems to always be gettin drug tested for jobs and even college (stoner kharma...i bet so).
    I would rather just tell people i am not smoking and go rip down my stemless is my room. could just be me thou,

sorry for gettin all off topic. P4L.