Dealers pissing me off, dreams of my own harvest

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by passthebilly, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I was pretty loyal to the marijuana.com family of websites for the last few years but they're becoming very dead now since the new ownerships and layouts.

I know by posting here it's already a given, but yes I love toking and have been for afew years now, used to get high 24/7 :D

but got afew problems.

- Unfortunately I'm not high right now, lol
    - Weed's expensive, always spending all my spare cash on buds :S
    - Combustion regularly makes my breathing wheeze abit when I work out, plus I live in an apartment and I'm always so paranoid about neighbors smelling it, but they probably can't and if they can it would only be a slight wiff
    - I got an extreme q vaporizer, but I keep getting too high and breaking the damn glass elbow adapters, waiting for the replacement to arrive, LOL. It's been good but for everyday use it's fragile and hard to clean. Use to have an iolite but the temps were low and due to a thin tube, there was too much resistance when I had a toke, and the ignition broke after a year.
    - Every dealer is always a massive hassle to hook up with, I don't have much cash so I'm always buying eighths and quarts, making my life hell each week. They're always running out and not answering their phone, the quality is only average and combusting the stuff can cause slight wheeziness when I work out, I don't know whats in the damn stuff at all. I should really quit and save up for an ounce, but I don't have the self control atm
    - I'm pretty happy when I smoke, but every day I don't I feel like shit

So afew weeks ago I said 'fuck all this shit' and decided to grow :D Yesterday I planted 12 seeds planted in rockwool cubes and I'm nervously waiting for them to sprout. Will post more details shortly. :smoke:

Will be glad to help out anyone who needs advice about smoking etc aswell, hope to see lots of active members on this site :)

2. cool. heres what I would do. Pick out your best sprouts and not grow them all, def too many. with this growing stuff I wouldnt smoke in your place or outside of it. and edit, cmon dude how many times can you honestly keep breaking the same thing

3. Good first post. This is the start of something great though my friend! Be sure to look into the cultivation part of the city and be safe!! Stealth and discretion are required. It sounds like a perfect storm for a personal grow. Try to control yourself though man, if you can't hold off a few days a week to save a little of your bag when dealers are being assholes then.. Take this time to find yourself and enjoy the beautiful nature you're about to grow.. sober.. At least that's what I think. :)

4. Thanks guys, wise words. Yeah I am like ridiculously careful about neighbours and I doubt they're ever smelt it (I had nazi strict parents once and I was so careful they took a year to find out XD), entrances are outdoors and separate, and I make sure all their nearby doors and windows are shut before I open mine.

Yeah breaking glass is frustrating as fuck and I hate myself every I do it lol :S

Grow journal:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...big-dreams-tents-hydro-leds.html#post15476354