Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealers phone is tapped

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tetrahydra, Jun 24, 2010.

1. one of my chronic dealers phone is tapped. i kind of feel bad for the guy, i called him asking for bud the other day before i knew and he was like "i dont sell weed, and i never have" if he got rid of all of his shit, scale, etc is there a possibility of him getting away scott free? they need to have drugs to charge him right, assuming he hasnt sold to a UC or CI.

2. When you called him before you knew and asked for bud and he gave you that response, how was your reaction? Did you just go along with it because you knew shit was up?

3. i was just kinda like "oh shit" in my head then i said on the phone "oh yea, ok"

4. Well damn that sucks, good thing there is probably 100 dealers in a square mile from you.