Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers In My Town

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HydroSlide, Jul 28, 2010.

1. #1 HydroSlide, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    So pretty much lately after trying some Sour D(90% sstiva 10% indica) i have been looking for any sativa in my town. I start off with just going out with a few friends and end up asking three of their dealers if they could get ahold of some sativa for me. None of them had any idea what sativa was and were prominate on saying i was a retard and had no idea what i was talking about. I was just utterely amazed at theses peoples' stupidies and lack of knowledge.

The next day i talked to my dealers and of course they know what im talking about but none could get ahold of any. So now im contaplating driving with a few friends a hour or so away just to get some delicous sativa.:smoking:

Near lima, ohio priv message me

2. Good luck with that... before this thread is closed.

3. Just keep asking your friends who burn. They're bound to have a connect who knows his shit, just keep asking.

4. Yeah dude you can't get hookups on GC so you should edit your thread if you don't want it closed. Other advise, just go around asking people for bud, malls, skateparks, anywhere where you think some stoners may be chillin.. Good luck..

5. Best thing I'd do is just ask around. If it were me I'd drive the hour away and talk up the dealer. He might be able to hook you up with a guy near you. I'm in Ohio too but not near Lima.

6. u shud move to cali and go to a clinic