Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers in High School

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dickbutkis, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Kid-dealers piss me off to no end... always seem to be unreliable, always lying or trying to short you and they always say shit just to make you happy but then can never deliver. Was supposed to get an ounce today after waiting a while already, then he tells me he can't do it... so fucking frustrated right now being led on like this. Can't wait 'till grow season where I won't have to worry about this bullshit. :mad:

2. Why the hell are you buying from kids? Find a new connect, man.

3. I know what you mean man!
    Everyone here is just like that. Kids are unreliable and don't know what they're talking about.

4. I'm in high school too... and I had an adult connect but their prices were straight up awful. This is just the best I can do right now and its so annoying seeing all these people in Cape May picking up O's of nice mids for like $120.

Just venting really cause I've been dry for about 3 days now and this guy has been stringing me along, hopefully I can get this shit done tomorrow. Should only go through a few more ounces before grow season so like I said I'm just waiting out the days...

5. good vibes man :) Hope you get some bud soon! a lot of dealers are like that, just remember tho its only bud... its not that bad :smoke:!

6. It is pretty nice to be an adult, but I don't know why you refer to them as kid-dealers kinda self defecating there.

Don't sweat it, one day you'll be older? :hello:

7. Ugh I know what you mean. Mine is decent, but so unreliable.

8. when i was slinging a little, i tried to be just the opposite. i'm in high school, but i'd just say that it really depends on a lot of things... family, school, maybe a job, sports... i always tried to be a good one though. i hooked people up when i could and tried to be there when they needed me.

kids haven't really learned responsibility though. that's why a lot of kid dealers suck.

9. Self defecating. lmao.

This guy didn't say he's underage. You're kinda talking down to him but at the same time you fucked up hard on your vocab. You can't be fucking up like that if you're tryna be condescending, bruh.

10. hey hey hey i used to be one of those kid dealers. that was the best job i ever had, drive around dropping off bags while smoking blunts allllllll day :rolleyes: