Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers in Calgary, AB?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squidly, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Hello grasscity,
    Okay, so unfortunately my dealer just moved away, and i have been weedless for about 2 and a half weeks now. :( And i was wondering. What is the best way to find a new (Reliable and honest) dealer in a city. Is it appropriate to ask people i don't Really know that well if i can have their dealers #?
    Or where can i find people who deal?
    Many thanks :)

2. I don't think it's a good thing to be asking people for dealers phone numbers on a message board.

3. Nono, like people at highschool and friends of friends

4. not allowed here i dont think

5. You can ask random people on the street if they have a dime bag they can sell you. Hopefully you wont get busted.
    If they do, ask for a number, but dont be disappointed if they wont give it to you.

6. exactly, read the forum rules, no asking for hookups allowed

7. LOL AT THESE COMMENTS. you guys honestly suck, hard.

OP- If you have any friends who blaze or friends who know people that blaze ask them. If that fails, you can always ask random dudes at buss stations or something, but I cant imagine that working well. Your best bet is really to ask friends or friends of friends of friends ect ect

8. y should i do anything but inform the OP that what he's doing is wrong and will get him banned. by responding to a thread like this with anything but a ban hammer you are going to perpetuate dumb questions that will get even more people banned.

9. You are so silly. Firstly there is nothing wrong with what he posted, secondly you are not a fucking moderator, neither are any of you coolsters above me.

10. Read the OP again. He's not asking for a hook up, its easy to misunderstand when one only reads the thread title.

To the OP just ask your friends if you can go with them next time they buy and meet the dealer yourself.

If I was dealing and I got a call from a random ass number asking for weed, I'd be pissed. Then if you told me you got my # from so and so, then I'd be more pissed.

11. Seriously, all you people attacking the OP with "OMG BANHAMMER LOLOL" need to get your heads out of your asses and actually read what the OP writes. Don't post just to get your postcount up, at least try and be helfpul.

OP - It certainly is possible to ask old acquaintances, but just do it more tactfully, like, ask to hang with them at least, get reacquainted. If you do get to score a cool dealer, smoke your buddies up with whatever you've got, and you've got yourself a nice ring of friends if said dealer also moves away, making it easier to find a new one next time.

12. #12 Stoli, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    This isn't a hookup, I'm just givin some advice on where he should hang out..

I've never actually smoked weed in Calgary (long story) but I suggest you try around the UofC Dorms at night. I heard from a buddy of mine who goes there that people were aways smoking near the bushes around the base of the dorms, maybe it's social enough and you can meet some stokers.

13. Try reading the first post again.

14. ok ok chill. the OP wasnt asking for a hook up, but it sure sounded like it. he hasnt been banned yet so my ban hammer might have been pre-mature. there are more posts in this thread about how dick "the ban hammer people" are than people that thought this was a hook up request. but fine, im a douche.

15. You just need to get over the fact that you have no authority on this site. You also need to brush up on your reading skills because you either didn't read the thread, or you just see things as you want them to be.

But OP just be subtle about it. Don't just approach smokers and ask for weed/hook-up because it's more trouble than it's worth. Chances are you have a closest smoker friend so just spend more time with your friends and attend parties.

Do the last and you'll have more hookups than you need.

16. ur right i have no authority, except to be a dick and post pictures that i think are appropriate.

17. HIGH All, I know lots of people who Grow to Bars and see people (like me) smoking outside..so no doubt Drinking Establishments would be another Good place to start.