Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers hookup legit or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stephens19, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Alright, quick question along with a picture of some very pretty Orange Kush!

Is it realistic that this guy gets an ounce for $100?!? That seems just crazy but who knows! Thoughts on question and on bud is appreciated!
    1381209679427.jpg

2. PS
    Quarter Oz here go for $120

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Phatsacks, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    It is possible, everyone has their hookup and maybe his is really cheap! Also this doesn't look like medical grade, which will of course bring the price down. Never pay more than 50 an 1/8 for something like this

4. Looks decent, $100/o is extremely low anywhere but he could know a grower so it's definitely possible. I knew a guy whos uncle was a medical grower and could grab pounds for $300-$400.

5. Connections are connections man growers put the price on the bud they grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Is he asking you to front the money or something?

7. The bud looks pretty awesome. I wouldn't doubt him if that's what he says. Dealers tend to get it at lower prices.

8. If a dealer tells you he gets it for $100, he probably gets it for less than that