Dealers Flaking, possibly the most annoying thing on this world.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Makaveli 2 Dawn, Sep 6, 2012.

1. LOL dudes..! Check my recent post history! I basically came back to GC yesterday just to post on this sort of thing about what happened to me on that same day. Bleurgh!! Honestly dig up my previous 5 or w/e posts I made yesterday.
    However fortunately for me; today, is a new day which brought me new fortunes in life. And let us just say that I've finally procured mah muhfuggin' weed!!!\t:metal::bongin::metal:

2. It's all good now, picked up my half-o from the guy and he siced me a extra 2g cause he flaked the day before :smoke:

3. Im constantly seeing posts defending a dealer's actions. "Dealers have lives too." "You just have to deal with it." Ect. NO. seriously, fuck you. Do you think i dont have a life? You think I want to sit around for 20 minutes( reality: two hours) waiting just so you dont show up? You think i wanna deal with that shit on my only day off after a nearly 60 hour fucking work week? Now dont get me wrong, i understand that shit can happen, but dont give me bullshit times. If you say YES, show up. I never ask for a front, im always ready with cash in hand. Shit, ill come to you if need be. But if you say you are going to deliver, make good on your promise. Someone more unhinged may some day put a bullet in your skull just on principle. This whole "the dealer has all the power" attitude is bullshit. If im your source of income, dont act like you are in any way superior or in any position to pull this shit because eventually im going to lose my shit, crush your fucking knee caps with my handy dandy sledge hammer, and give you a proper excuse for being a fucking cunt flake. End of rant.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1

4. OP is 7 years old so moaning about it here is pointless... Dealers do have a life though no matter how much you bitch about it lol

If you're so concerned about waiting for a dealer grow your own & cut the middle man out.

At the end of the day a dealer has all the power... They can always sell to someone else but you can't buy from some 1 else from the way you're ranting lol.

I dare you to say what you've posted to your dealer.. I guarantee you wouldn't because then you wouldn't have a dealer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Literally nobody in here was defending the dealers actions.
    LOL that kind of talk would get you almost immediately dropped by any supplier that wasn't on their way up.
    Like, is this what you do if you don't get responded to immediately?
    That whole "I'm your source of income" bit, watch that, because unless they're very much in need of every client they have? Some of the guys I've known would just happily use that as an occasion to illustrate that you're not.
    Always be thankful if you're dealing with someone that doesn't feel the need to flex like that, because some of them make it obnoxiously clear how little a fuck they give.

Be patient, people. I've seen bridges burned. I've burned some myself. Never let your temper get the better of you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You have no idea what"s going on in his life .
    You kept calling like a crack head or someone on meth … if me our relationship would be over.
    I would never answer your phone call again ..
    Friends don't get demanding ……...I don't do the demanding or stress and if someone doesn't like it then they can kick rocks .
    This is one of the main reasons why I don't sale , other reason is you never know who is walking in your house that might be on hard drugs and they bring that kind of crazy BS drama every where they go .

You guys don't like this kind of crap go grow your own fucking weed or buy the store bought low grade crap from some high priced dispensary .

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I love how a lot of these new Billy members dig up old threads that haven't seen a reply since the Obama administration and try to talk though. I am pretty sure this boy is on far more than just weed with his aggressive attitude.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. If he gets this pissed off about a weed dealer, I'd hate to see when some pussy ghosts him......

giphy.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Buy bigger amounts. Problem solved. No ones going to flake if your money is worth the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I tried to get some on Sunday. Waited all day
    Fucker calls me after I go to bed
    I was complaining to my worker about it on Monday
    By the time I was done “bitching” about it, my worker had gone out and got me a sack of some badass shit lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #32 GorillaGherkin, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    Grow your own and become the most dependable dealer in ur area

12. Or grow some problems, and you'll never have your own.

13. The dealer doesn't have all the power, they have the weed. That only allows them the amount of power provided by your neediness for weed. Also, don't even try the whole I am your source of income bs. Drugs sell themselves and you aren't shit in the grand scheme of things. I have had dealers as good friends most of my life, and even the dickheads never had a problem moving every bit of product they could get their hands on. The OP, seven years ago, was acting like an impatient child. If anyone called me seven times and texted in a 30 minute span, then they would either get put off for a long ass time, get screwed with, or not get anything at all. Nobody needs that type of customer, specially not drug dealers.

14. Been there, done that. Usually if a connect flaked, I'd move onto the next and not think twice about it.

Those days are long gone. Living in a legal state is great and I pick up my herb straight from the shop.

Those dudes never flake!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I got tired of this and went and got my med card. No more waiting anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I've said it to my dealer many times, and have lost a few. Oh well. Be here when you say you will be, or tell me you ain't coming. It's not that hard to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I used to get dealers fucking me around when I was younger but these days all my plugs tell me straight if they're in or not & if they ain't most will drop me a message/call once they get home :confused_2::laughing:

18. It's nice to have someone straightforward like that isn't it?
    There's a lot knocking around that aren't though...but the difference is, who the repeat business and first calls go out to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yeah it's nice to have dealers that don't fuck around.. especially when I need weed/hash for pain relief man :laughing: I'd be fucked if they messed me around :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1