Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers be actin like...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TbreakJKLOLno, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Of course! You already know the deal haha. Yea, all is good. Hope all is well with you too.

2. Yea, if I trust the person, I don't mind giving that much and if they have a scale and scale it in front of you, there is no need to worry about getting scammed.

3. I got a pretty good dealer then dam. This kid is mad chill and me and him always match whenever I buy from him. Lets say we match 1 gram but only smoke 1.5 he would also give me the .5 haha I know it's not much but usually when people match and there's still weed left over I think there's conflict lol

4. only kids rob for ounces

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Your telling me that there won't be a black market with untaxed cheaper bud?

6. adults get mugged everyday for alot less than an ounce of weed

7. Maby in some shitty innercity

8. shit happens everywhere man

9. Dealers are people too.

You can't ask on here. Ask around and i'm sure somebody will hook you up with their dealer if you offer to share the first bag with them.

11. It should always be that simple. Dealers should be thanking the customers. Sure they take on more risk I guess but they already make a giant profit off of you, why should you have to smoke them out or hangout with them?

12. Most of mine are chill, i just hate the ones who act like they arent a dime a dozen and try to sell at a shitty price or a have a shitty attitude.

13. Man fuck that noise. If imma get a sack from my dealer, im pulling up, he's hopping in, i get the shit, he gets the cash, maybe some small talk, and thats it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Of course bro my next pickup will be dankk. Next week - i got meds rite now but trust you gon be done!!

15. im blessed bro my dealer is real as hell. that boy jus moved up to zips only but he always hooked me up even though he be all about business. he dont be smokin with customers or nothin but he hooks you up hes on time and he never gets out of pocket or goes against his word.

LOL my dealer right now is a buddy but I just tell him I need to split right after grabbing if I'm not in the mood to chill