Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealers and strain names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Mar 5, 2012.

1. How many of you out there, just 'yeah' there dealer to death when they try to sell you some made up strain name. I do it just to avoid the large amounts of BS that are sure to follow if I try to argue it.

This one time my dealer said that they had some 'Cali kush', and I was like 'yeah? Damn'. Lol

2. Dealer: Yo I got some OG Dank

Me: Yeah...:rolleyes:

3. To hear some on this forum tell it dealers never make up those names. Ever. Lol. I usually just buy based off looks.

4. Bottom line... They don't know unless they grow.

5. [quote name='"420patient"']Bottom line... They don't know unless they grow.[/quote]

I would agree with this in most cases.

6. [quote name='"420patient"']Bottom line... They don't know unless they grow.[/quote]

Unless you have a solid supplier.. By your logic every person who didn't grow weed would be completely clueless as to what type they had. Grower tells his buyer , he tells his buyer, so on... Not hard lol, but some people definitely just make up names so you have to know who's bullshitting or not

7. I get strain names and they are legit.. you just need to know the right people. And possibly be in a medical state.

8. Agreed.

9. My dealer doesn't say names. He just has good shit so he doesn't need bullshit names.

10. Yeah I had a few dealers who actually had the bud in bottles with the strain name on it so I knew it wasn't bullshit. I even looked up the strains and they looked pretty much exactly the same as the bud I got. But I've had dealers make up strain names and I'm just like okay......

11. I got some hydroponic bubonic chronic once

12. Randomly collected bag seed = Made up strain name.

13. I do the same thing, OP. Dealers are always spouting some BS about strains that they don't have

Most dealers I come across are like this, I've got a guy thats pretty awesome now tho

14. I am going to start using that name for myself. too funny lol