Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluublood, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I found my dealers number, and i'm going to buy some weed from him. :smoke:

What are fair prices ?

2. Nothing more than $20 a gram.
    No more than $60 an 1/8th
    No more than $100 a 1/4th.

3. Depends on the quality of his stuff.
    And don't just believe that what he says is the "Dopest dope I ever smoked" Look at it. For some norm type stuff(Not shit, Not great) maybe about 3gs for 50.
    That's my area at least

4. ^Everything zebo said is right. But those are max prices. If you told us your state or general area someone should be able to tell you what average prices are.

5. Fill in the blanks and we can give you a much more precise response

General Location

Quality of bud

6. The "General" location is in Minnesota, the least fun place.

I have NO idea of the quality of the bud, it is grown and sold by minors.

7. lol aint child labor great

8. I dont think he'll care too much about quality, just guess reg.

9. Break a bud open too before you hand over the cash. Look for shitty stems and how seedy, I assume you're just buying mids. You also want to make sure it's not super dry and packed. When I first started smoking I'd get pissed because they were so hard and flat I struggled to get my grinder to work.

10. 10/ a g till you get to a half quad, then 30$ for a half quad (3.5), 60$ for a quarter (7), 100-120 a half o (14), 160-180 an o (28).

Those are the prices of dank around here!

11. #11 420BONGZILLA420, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lucky bitch... but seriously there are threads like this everyday in apprentice and the only answer is: ITS WHATEVER THE DEALER SAYS THE PRICES ARE. but if its mids u should expect a bag the size of a quarter all full would be 5$.

12. Seriously we don't need everyone to come in with their dicks out trying to show who gets the best prices. If anyone has something useful to say about his area then chime up otherwise stfu

13. Clearly you have a little dick cause I wasn't even trying to show off LOL!

EDIT: PS. Where are the prices for "this area"

^ Don't see an area, put ur wien away budddeeeeh.

14. #15 XiaoGG, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you weren't then you are obviously ignorant to the weed situation in the rest of the country. Ive got nothing to prove, just trying to help OP out which you have not yet done. And he did answer where he's from.