Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalguitar, Jan 4, 2010.

1. #1 Metalguitar, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    Tonight i was going to get blasted once more before i go back to school tomorow. The day before my dealer was like need any? and i told him no. I txtd him up today but hes not got his phone on him or something. The day i really want some hes not answering. It sucks.
    Does this happen to you guys much? :wave:

2. need more than one guy homie, you must be pretty young too if your going back to school this week. college dosent go back till the 20's at least for me the 23rd

3. I am 18 and go to high school, i go back tomorrow also. My sister went back to college today for a program they offer. Just because he goes back tomorrow doesnt mean he is 16 or something.

To the OP, no it doesn't, you need more than one dealer, and try to make it an actual dealer, not some kid who is moving grams.

4. Not true, I go to college in Florida and most schools start Tuesday.

Anyways, I have two dealers right now, but one of them is a really good friend of mine, almost a brother so yeah, he's trsutworthy and awesome.

And my other guy pretty much never runs out and can provide ounces for me as long as I ask him ahead of time.

5. happened to me where he wouldnt text back, so i was like I need a quarter ounce and he responded in about 10 seconds. haha, I guess he figured up I would be buyin a dime or something.

Hopefully ill start picking up a few zips at a time in the near future though

6. WVU classes start the 11th and some local colleges here start this monday

7. hahah that sucks

8. you need to realize that the dealer doesn't live on your schedule. I never "expect" the dude to have weed when I want it, so you gotta learn to just cop some when it comes around and don't smoke it all.,

9. get a new dealer, do it now! ahha i know what you mean though, dealers suck, thats why one must have several (i got 5 at home now)