Dealer

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blutteufel, Jan 12, 2008.

1. A thread made by bacchus reminded me of this game which, judging from the description, was based on the one he linked to in his thread (I think). I found it a few years ago and play it all the time. Surprisingly addictive for some people while others give up almost immediately because they don't have the patience required to learn to play the game, even though it's painfully easy (and fun).

Dealer

2. Yeah this game is sweet, I've been playing it for proly 40 mins now and I'm up to 15 mil in the bank. Once you pay off your loneshark and then get enough money to start filling your trunk with coke the money rolls in.

3. This game is boring now...I'm up to 30 mil and the only thing worth buying now is coke = /

4. Heh heh. Some people are better suited to dealing with certain kinds of repetition, I suppose. It may not be the most detailed game, but I find it's agood way to pass the time.

5. ya its definitely fun...im up to like 50 mil now and i dont really wanna stop its really addictive

6. 60 mil..im done for now

[​IMG]

7. I've been playing this everyday. Finally got up to about 2.5mil a little bit ago.

8. played this game a few years back myself.

9. #9 Syd Barrett, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    There was a game made for graphing calculators just like this when I was in middle school. Good times.

Up to 5mil already. Too easy.

10. I was planning on going to sleep an hour ago ... until this game happened.

11. #11 nugglord_420, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    There's a version somewhere on the net that's a bit more detailed.

You travel around world cities and have a price index and such...

http://smokingwithstyle.com/marijuanagames.htm

not the same one, but very similar. Chronic 2k.

Drug Wars is the one I'm thinking of.

12. Okay.. lol.. 8 million dollars... got bored, decided to rob the bank and got shot.

Attached Files:

13. Has anyone else noticed that the "Loan Shark" looks exactly like Marilyn Manson?

14. Boring.. the original is much better on the Palm OS.

15. hmm it kept fuccin up. cuz it knew id be runnin the e-drug trade in a few short minutes.

16. i got robbed for a million bucks in this game, now fuck this shittt, i woulda popped sum grenade launchers up their asses

17. yea i used to play that game, shits addicting, dont even wanna start right now lol