Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sora12310, Jul 18, 2014.

1. My friend has a dealer who only lets his clients give his number to one person and my friend has already given it to a different friend. My friend has ordered using my number and i've been with him to pick it up from his dealer. Should i use the dealer is mine because we've used my number and this dealer has seen me before?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. WTF?  just get yer weed and fuck all those games.

One of those "I'm taking MY ball and going home" kind of things in the works. Next Thread my friend broke up with me cuz I used his friends dealer cuz I had his number threads.

4. In my day I was all about making money. If a solid friend of mine said you were straight I'd have no problem with him giving out my number. People sell weed to make money simple as that.

5. I was planning to anyways, just wanted to be on the safe side... Plus i doubt he would say no if he has the weed and i have the money. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum