Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by s1rtok3salot, Mar 14, 2014.

No he should stop acting like an old fart throwing his conspiracy theories at everyone

2. I feel like cball is on the apprentice tokers forum 24/7 claiming that everyone is spreading bs propaganda.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

He is

4. Well if he is a small time dealer or depending on his prior records if has any, you most likely won't have to worry

JUST DO NOT BUY FROM HIM FOR AWHILE OR AT ALL just to be safe ! I'm not familiar with Texas laws and severity with marijuana but they will always try to turn known dealers to give up other dealers and even clientele if (once again if he's a big dealer).

But they really only usually do all that with the hard drugs and since weed is becoming a little more laxed and they know will eventually be legal everywhere here in the US at some point, weed is like the last thing there really looking for and doing the most over.

But for you, like you said just stay low and if you have to smoke just find another dealer. But honestly that's just being overly cautious. Cause 9/10 there not gonna go out there way to watch your every move if your not even dealing with your dealer who went to jail, to catch you with some bud your getting from someone else. Even if they do see your texts they can't do anything unless they turn him and try to do set ups because again, that would require them to go out there way to catch 1 of a billion other stoners.

So bottom line and my "philosophy" don't fuck with dealers who you know we're arrested because they were being watched. At least for a good year. Simply because most likely their gonna watch him when he gets out for awhile so you could get caught up dealing with him and you never know if he cut a deal. There are millions of bud dealers so don't feel you gotta always go to that one. But don't worry, cops mainly want the people who are supplying it, not buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum