Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrUK, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Ok. So I have one guy I know I could buy from easily whenever, but i'm scared that he rips me off, and being a noob I wouldn't even be able to know. I only buy like £10 at a time so weighing it really isn't an option. He knows i'm a noob and is the type of guy to rip me off. I know a few other people who sell but it will be awkward as I don't know them as well. I've known the main guy for 10+ years, since school. What do I do?

2. If you known him for 10 years why would he rip you off

3. Smoke with some other people. Then ask them if you buy from their dealer

Sent from my HTC One VX

4. so he could smoke more himself. Plus he knows i'm a noob and wont be able to tell what's what

5. How do you make new friends and ask if they smoke though? That's a very long process

6. Weighing is an option no matter how much you buy. Tell him to weigh it in front of you.

7. Ask him to weigh it in front of you, or buy your own scale for like $20

8. tell him you want a fat sack and that your gonna weigh it. then ask him how much it weighed when he scaled it. 

9. Buy a scales call him out if he shorts you, he won't do it again after that 

10. #10 garrison68, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    If you can get high for £10 worth of weed, is it really necessary to weigh it? This isn't exactly a large purchase. Dealer's don't get it for free, prices vary, it's illegal and he's supposed to be able to make a little profit. Back in the day nickel and dime bags didn't have a weight associated with them, it depended on supply and demand, and nobody complained as long as it was enough weed to get you high for a while.

11. I weight my shit just to know if I'm getting a good deal. If i'm not, then I'll takemy money sonewhere else.

12. Ask him to weigh it in front of you, or get a scale yourself

13. It don't matter if you don't know the other dealers well. Its business

"hey man you tryina match?"

15. 10£ is like nothing

16. its never awkward buying from someone you dont really talk to. its just business

17. Best to deal with the awkwardness of getting it from someone else who won't rip you off, than to deal with someone you already said is "the type of guy to rip me off".

I also wouldn't associate with someone who is that way. If he's the type of rip someone off of some weed, he'll likely do more/worse given the opportunity.