Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer would not let me in his place

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Glass Bubbler, Sep 27, 2013.

1. risk?

2. If you are at your house, if you have neighbors, if you are constantly leaving your house all the time and returning within 5-15 minutes every time or even shorter, it's not worth it, people aren't stupid lol.

3. My dealer lets me know where his stash is hidden, I can go there and grab a dub and leave a 20 sitting there and leave. He trusts me and I trust him. 

But if a dealer wouldn't want me in his house, I wouldn't even give a shit, I would prefer that. Not trying to linger man. Just want my bud and to go on with my day most of the time. 

4. #44 Long White Cloud, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    If you have ever been a dealer, you will know the ways to approach a situation. Likely you guys were obvious as fuck, looking sketch, so he put the word on your mate. I only ever took mates to dealers that I knew well enough to be family, and only mates that I have the confidence in to be calm and not sketchy about it.

5. I have had this problem once. It was due to lack of space. I understood and i would have went to another friend and blaze that day. No biggie.