Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer would not let me in his place

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Glass Bubbler, Sep 27, 2013.

1. I've always became friends with my dealers and had them over or been to their place. just give it time

i think we can all agree that dank is the universal term. however, there are different lingos in different parts of the country. we call it dank in south florida, yet when i moved to arizona for school i found a lot of kids called it chronic.. all in all no term is necessarily right or wrong, call it whatever you want as long as you get high  :bongin:  

3. Haha I like that

4. if your there to buy, you should just buy and leave & enjoy...
    if your friends then your not really friends or he doesnt trust you.

5. You've got to be kidding right? They make more profit from selling small bags where they don't have to discount for quanity. The only time it benifits buying in quanity is the buyer.
    smh

6. This is only half true. And it really depends on the dealer.

The benefit of selling in bulk is that you circulate the product faster, which in turn circulates money faster. The dealer is happy because he sold his product and made his cut, and the grower is happy because the dealer will buy more bud from him.

Also, selling nickels and dimes is sometimes not worth the hassle.

For example, if the dealer is eating dinner and someone hits him up for a dime bag, do you really think he is going to drop what he is doing to make just a $3-$5 profit selling a dime bag? No.

Same situation, except you hit the dealer up for an ounce, I can guarantee you the dealer will drop what he is doing to make the $25-$150 profit.

Same situation, except you buy a quarter pound or a half pound. The dealer would drop what he is doing and invite you to sit down and have dinner with him then smoke a bowl or two with him.

7. I prefer going in and ido.but I met my dealer thru a close friend of his and ive been buying for two years now so he trusts me.hell I know where he stashes his containers

8. just give it time, he is doing something illegal, he can't let just anyone and everyone in.

i know 2 dealers that got busted....one had some on him, got pulled over and another person in the car told the cops the guy had weed on him. he got probation and a lot of fines plus drug tests at least once a month, sometimes more.

the other was a total idiot. it seemed like he wanted to be known as a dealer instead of being one. he would let anyone in. he was not lowkey at all. somehow the police found out and an undercover cop busted him in his house after he let this stranger in and sold to him.

the guy i go through now hardly lets anyone in his house, he lets me come over but told me several times not to tell anyone where he lives. i rarely even hook anyone up with my guys because ya never know who will turn bitch and roll on someone to avoid jail.

actually, now that i think about it a 3rd got busted but he was driving around smoking a blunt and a cop saw him, pulled him over and he had to pay so much in fines (forgot how much but it was a lot) he even lost his scholarship at college and was fired from his job and blacklisted from his profession (he worked in a medical related field). 

so you can't blame anyone for being paranoid about letting just anyone inside

9. Not really bro, that's just small time 'free smoke' dealing. I had a mate that moved pounds, he'd pocket at 6 zips for nothing. If that's not profit I don't know what is.

10. I know this dealer who has 2 female roommates, and he won't let any other guys in the house. He will let other females come in, like my cousins girlfriend, to buy the weed, but no guys. He was totally sketch. I think he was worried about someone else gettin some pussy instead of him.

11. you gotta gain that trust first.  hes probably pissed at your friend because he didnt let him know you were coming too. 

12. #32 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    My best friend was a dealer who also grew. He wouldnt let anyone in his house besides me and other people I guaranteed to be trustworthy. He told me why he doesnt want people near his house because they may find out he grows and also his neighbors were the president of the community or whatever and they knew what was up with him at least he told me.

When you have random people always showing up its not good especially when his dogs would always go crazy and make a big scene especially in front of his neighbors

I brought over a friend once and drove up to his house before . He wasnt happy

13. Yea dude wait around the corner. Your blowing up his spot.

14. unless you were friends with this guy before he started selling, I wouldnt hope for a buddy buddy rapport.

15. You're lucky you even know where he lives .. I dont want people knowing where the product is I'm having them pay for, granted i live inna...more shady...neck of the woods.

16. If I was a dealer I wouldnt let people in my house either.  I would tell them to wait by the door, a couple seconds later "heres your weed", goodbye and have an A1 day.

17. Not exactly true.  They make more profit off selling small quantities.  The more in bulk you buy the better the deal you get.

18. I don't want any of my clients except close friends to know where I live or where I keep my stash. I get mad when they roll up here with other people cause it can get you caught

19. Sometimes it's definitely not worth the risk to go out for a dime or 20. At least I wouldn't all the time

20. Yeah people are quite retarded. It's really hard to keep it a secret when you have idiots messaging you on facebook especially. My friend uses skype only to communicate he doesnt respond to anything else