Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer was generous with 10 bag should i say thanks ? (noob)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jonnyc55, May 8, 2012.

1. So my dealer was 4 hours late but he rewarded with an awsome 10 bag. Is it gay if i text him sayin thanks for the good bag??

2. Yeah, he'd expect his dick in your mouth next time you meet. Of course not, it's just being well mannered.

3. is it gay that your dealer thought hey i stuffed up ill give him a gift to make up, lol dude its not gay just say mate the extra bit you gave me is goddamn ace bud.

4. Ok thanks guys haha.

:).

5. It aint gay bro, highly homosexual but definatly not merry, cheerful, jolly, joyful, blithe or even mirthful :smoking: :bongin:

6. i always thank my dealers then again there all friends of mine n im polite i will say i get a fat hook up cuz im so nice to them ppl have me buy there weed for them so they get hooked up fatter lol

7. #7 Jokester, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    Yeah, if you replace the word text with blow.

8. lol you waited four hours for a ten sack?

9. shit id be happy as fuck if that happened to me.

the best i get for 4 hours late is a "had shit to do so whatevs"