Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer wants 30 for a half 8th of shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, Mar 19, 2011.

1. thats pussy shit

2. It's all about who you know... but for that price, the weed should be jerkin' you off [​IMG]

3. Yep. Trichromes can be lost.

Buying shake is ok but I would not pay $60 for an eigth. Last time I bought shake it was $100 for a ounce of ATF.

4. people sell shake?

no ones ever sold me shake..just gave it away for free

5. Just realized where you were located. Prices are pretty expensive there, but 30 for a half eighth of dank bud can be expected in Wisconsin. Since it is shake, it's worth 20 on a good day, find a new dealer or get mids.

6. You got ripped off, don't rationalize it. :rolleyes:

7. Buy from someone else.

8. Don't buy shake.. It tastes horrible (usually) and it's probably mostly seeds and stems.

9. Lol.yea for real my friend would give me like 5 grams of that shit cause he didn't want it lmao

10. I ended up getting a little less than a gram (.9) for $10. I didn't believe that it was from white widow before but I only had 3 hits and I'm pretty high and it reminds me of the white widow I got last time in buds. So I pretty much got a gram of really good weed for $10. He said hes goin to get some actual nugs later and he'll call me later. He smoked me out too so yeah, I guess he's pretty cool.

11. If someone tried to sell me a half 8th for 30$ i wood punch them in the face. if some tried to sell me shake i wood punch them in the face. if someone tried to sell me a half 8th of shake for 30$ i wood kick them in the face

12. Should be 25 for half eighth of DANK at the MOST

13. You aren't familiar with weed prices in the US are you.

14. $60 for an 8th ? i lol'd when i seen this.

15. ha yeah even when I paid shit prices I still got an 8th of bud for 50 or, on rare occasions, 45.

16. Honestly, I just bought a half eighth from my usual guy. He warned me that it was mostly shake but I didn't care because its not leafy shake and actually, shake weighs out as less on a scale than nugs do. If you weigh out a gram of nug, then grind it it will weigh like, .2 to 3 less. (not leaving any in the grinder) I would say its lost crystal weight, but my area sells high mids for dank prices so we don't get anything amazing. Its all anyone gets unless you go to Orlando, Tampa, or Clearwater. I'm puffin on a j now, just the shake and it feels the same as a j of bud. Thats mah 2 cents anyways:p Edit: the half 8th was 25 like usual too. My guy is great though. Always gives you the benefit of the doubt. (shorted me .3 one time, drove to my house with a gram the next day for free :DDDDD

17. Kid sold me 2 grams of shake for $40... I didn't know it was shake cause I didn't bother to check cause he was a good friend, never again, bastard.

$20 at most. I'd pay it.

18. Why do people say half eigth? And who buys 1.75g anyways

19. [quote name='"Nathan"']Lol what a dumbshit. That's wayyyy too much. How much should a half 8th be? How can I tell him to give me a better deal without sounding like a prick?[/quote]

30 if its dank.... less if its all shake though

20. Half 8th that's funny as fuck. USA its time to go metric and do grams and kilograms like the rest of the world.... It's not that hard. Your a smart group of people.