Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer told me this is fire...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bobinator, May 15, 2009.

1. So my dealer has been kinda shady lately and just sold me this shit. For the longest time he was real legit, but lately he's been acting a bit shady, giving me leafy weed and this, I even found a seed in this pickup.

Let me know what you guys think. Is this shit dirt?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 ExpandUrMind, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Maybe it's just me but the first pic looks moldy....

Edit: Forgot to tell you. The bud is dank for sure.

3. Doesn't look moldy to me. I'd say beasters.

4. i personally think that u will never know until you smoke it. People claim they could tell the quality of weed by a picture, and that is not the case. I say smoke that baby and then tell us how it was. :D

5. compressed nug, looks abit on the dry side... what did u pay for it?

but yeA smoke it up looks can be deceiving

6. Looks like some garbage. But like everyone else said, gotta smoke it to know for sure.

7. IDK why, but that weed looks fishy to me =/

8. I've never had somebody tell me I was getting anything than fire/kill, but it looks fine. You can never really tell til you smoke it, though.

9. smoke tha shiznit

10. Send it to me and I'll tell you if it is

11. #11 apollo45, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    looks like it was dank bud. i see alot of triches. but it looks like who ever grew it didnt cure, or even dry it. and just bagged it up so its compacted. so its more dense and has more moisture than it should. i come across shit that looks like this every once in awhile. i see alot of it here on GC. but everyone will say its mids or beasters.

could have been a dank looking plant with some promising bud. but because of ignorance and no curing time, the bud looks like shit, has no flavor, and doesnt get you as high as it potentially could have.

EDIT: i still say its some dank though. just dank that could look/taste better.

12. It doesn't look bad has some trich coverage, just really compressed.
    Give it a puff and let us know how it went.

13. So I finally smoked this shit, and I must say:smoking:. This pick up is pretty dank, it has a weird flavor to it though, and it is a bit sticky maybe just not full dried, idk. Anyways it got me and my buddies pretty baked so I might buy some more.

I'll try to get some better pics up, I had terrible lighting.

14. Good to hear it was some good weed.

Yo bobintor I see ur a SF4 fan, you wouldn't happen to have an Xbox would you?

15. its been moistened

16. ive baught weed that looks like shit feels like a rock and smokes better then some of the best dank ive had, gotta smoke it to truely know

17. SFIV has been an addiction here, but unfortunately I'm on PSN. I didn't want to get it for the 360 since the d pad is garbage. No one plays on PSN.

18. Everyone I know plays on 360. Your right about the d-pad, sucks balls. That's why you gotta buy a stick. Mine broke so im looking to buy a new one.

19. Dude, this weed looks so terrible, I had much nicer looking bud than this before, so I immediately assumed this was going to be trash.

I was smoking stuff like this so it wasn't something I was used to seeing I guess.
    [​IMG]
    vs
    [​IMG]

20. oh yea the bud on top looks alot better.