Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Told Me That I " Had To Have This Stuff " Did I get jiped?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HelpMePleasee, May 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

My guy called me up and said, hey man 35 a g, this is the best stuff I have ever had. So I got 2 g, 1 little stick of it.

I put up some pics of the stuff i usually get off him, then the new "had to have" stuff. What do you all think about it? I know the 35 was wack, ( at least I think ) but I thought I would try out some good stuff...

Im gonna try it out tomorrow. Opinions / ratings would be appreciated thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Had to stop reading there because I was laughing too hard.

3. I wonder what it really weighs without those fat stems haha.op you did get fucked haha

4. school books. nice. looks alright but not for that price.

5. I would have atleast trimmed the stems tho.i never wanna see stems in my bag

6. you never ever pay over 20 for a g anywhere. your dealer takes you for a retard.

7. The quality of the bud itself isn't bad, but you got stems and shitty leftovers for one of the highest prices I've ever heard.

You should find a new dealer, man.

8. The had to have stuff looks good, that's a $20 a gram max. Your other stuff should be Reggie prices.

9. The shit you usually get---is shit. The "Have to have" stuff is some awesome dank but not 35 a g, that's like a 100 dollar eighth! Never pay more than 20 a gram, you just don't do it. I had a guy that was offering 15 dollar grams of high Mids, and 25 for purple Kush, I said "hell no brah, just cuz it's purple doesn't mean I'm paying 25 for it just get some$20 dank like a normal person"

10. #10 MDS, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    LOL! Normally I would have sympathy for people who've been ripped off, especially if they're new to smoking.. but.. in this case, I recommend you stop smoking marijuana forever.

$35 a gram.. L.. O.. L

$1,000 an ounce.

Either you're a downright fool for doing that, or you're trolling us.

11. borderline robbery , you're dealer is not nice

12. you should slap him in the face and never pick up from him again, looks like your normally getting complete shit, stems, small amounts of shake. And 35 a g for some pretty good shit, fuck that you should NEVER pay over 20 a g no matter where you are.

13. I'll add to the consensus here. What you normally get looks like leftovers and rejects, someone with any shred ( I know we're talking dealers here) of integrity would discount that trash severely. The "must have" stuff actually looks normal, but should be 35 an 8th, not 35 a g.

14. Looks good.....but wherever your at.....those prices are ridiculous!! OMG lol how in the hell is that even possible? Im not in a medi state or nuthing so most peeps duno how prices differ....but most ive ever heard fora G is 20...

15. OP, you got fucked. You're a retard. If I was him I would of told you 50$ a gram, you prob would of bought lol.

16. If you have to make a thread asking about it, it's most likely not worth it.

17. o_O Lot of people insulting this guy and his prices w/o knowing where he lives or anything.

Yes, 35$ a gram is pretty expensive and the OP probably did get ripped off, but we don't know where he is or what his general prices are - and hello, prices change.

Weed costs fluctuate a shit ton depending on where you are. In my hometown in Alaska, the ONLY going rate for a gram is $30 because it's an island and it's only got like 8k people.

I can take a 6 hour boat ride to another island a few hundred miles away with like 30k people and only be expected to pay 20$/gram, but no matter who I go to in my hometown the price will STILL be $30. Yeah, it's high, and yeah, if you were paying that much in your area you'd be getting ripped off - but that is the going rate there. Location location location.

Oddly it's $30/gram $65/8th (which is $18.5/gram) so the only people who are really stupid enough to buy grams there are teenies that can't bum another $30 off their parents, haha.

At least I get great quality for my prices, though :/ OP, my advice is to find some other connections so you can tell whether your current dealer is actually ripping you off or if that's just the way it is where you are. Always good to have more than one guy.

18. Yeah $20 a G max, even in Texas xD the most ive EVER paid is 25 and iwas fine with it because I knew my guy had to pay extra on his reup.

19. You bought a bunch of stems and what?

20. Look at his name nobodys that dumb he's trolling