Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Threat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kanad3, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I was gonna pick up 20g of weed off of my dealer, and he says he doesn't have it atm, and he asks me to front my money, which I say NO to. Anyways, next day he texts me, and he has the 20g, and I find out that he borrowed the weed from a guy. Now, according to him, I ove him money for the 20g, and he owes the guy he borrowed the weed from some money, too.. Anyways, he said he could come to me, but he couldn't, so I was gonna meet him in the city, but he's so paranoid he doesn't dare meet me out, so he wants to pick me up and take me somewhere, which I again said no to. Well, now he told a common friend of ours (he lives about 1 hour away) that he will stab me if I don't give him the money -_-... So I told him he can come here, as we first planned, so that we could exchange. Now he won't respond, and my friend told me he is mad..

Do you guys think that he will do anything? It just seems pointless to me. Why would he come here to stab me, when I have said yes to exchange my money for the weed if he just comes here. Seems like an waste.. I also have his phone number, full name, address, school etc..
    I think they are empty threats, just wanted to hear what you guys think?

Note: I have only met him once before, and he is a wannabe african gangster... So I don't want to go with him to his terf..

2. Simply put, "People are Fucked."
    Why would you continue to try to deal with this guy. Leave him alone, he is obviously a non-stable-douche-bag who wants to rob you but isn't smart enough to figure out how.

:smoking:

3. Yeah I am trying to distance myself from him, but it is still a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I've never had any threats like this before :S

4. yeah... that kid wants to rob you, fuck him.

5. If you truly feel threatened you could always call the cops?

This your a snitch business is complete utter bull shit. Okay, there are times where you don't want to be a snitch, but if you are dealing with a SERIOUS matter, then who gives a FUCK.

-Call cops, get restraining order, you'll be worry free.

Or you can.... Get together with a bunch of your baddest friends, and go punk that fool!

6. I choose the first option out of those. If I snitch him, it's a bigger chance that something bad will happen to me.. Also, I don't really have any big, bad friend hehe :p.. All my friends are angels...
    I'll just live it normal.

7. Fuck that asshole. Stop dealing with him. Lose his number, block his number so he can't call, etc.

8. you should rob him aha

9. How do I block his number?

10. Those darn african americans.

11. rob tha n1gga

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. If someone threatens to do something, most likely they won't do it. Especially fake gangsters.

13. If he's scrawny and still goes to school, don't even worry. He thinks your fucking with his time and money, but he's the dumb ass trying to middleman a quick 20. Dont give him shit. There's a better dealer out there who deserves your business.

14. be ready to call the police if you see someone outside of your place just incase.

15. he will not stab you. also, DO NOT do any deals with him ever again, because he will steal from you or rip you off for sure. he is going to keep finding excuses just so you go to him and then he can steal from you.

16. K, ty for the tips everyone :)! I already have found another dealer, so I won't talk to him ever again.

But my main concern was the people he borrowed from tbh.. But probably nothing will happen :p

17. He borrowed it not you, sounds like this kid's trying to scare you and rob you dont worry about him, glad you'v found another dealer man good luck in the future

18. 20g's.... is it worth that punk being sent to prison???????????

lesson:

Don't deal with the scheming little punks, you buy from the actual dealer... Dealers would prefer to get referals than have some little scheming punk deter potential clients.

Dealers do not deal in little bags only...they have bulk onhand, they do not 'borrow' supplies, they do not make threats over weed A CUSTOMER HAS NOT PURCHASED...(it tends to drive customers away).

Call all your friends and let them know the punk is fucking insane, not to deal with him as he makes death threat for pot, HE TELLS PEOPLE THEY HAVE TO BUY OR ELSE.

One more threat, any altercation, anybody sent to intimidate, you call the police...the punk's phone number is enough to tract the dip shit down (his home address is on the contract/service-agreement)

I've seen little kids spend some time in jail, put on probation WITH WEEKLY DRUG TEST, for less then a threat to stab...for just threatening to punch another kid...over drugs. (the victims are not persecuted either, LEO just wants to put the violent guys in jail real fast)

Don't be a sheeple...shed your wool...;)

19. wtf

any reputable dealer should never have to get money fronted. As a dealer he should always have atleast 1-2 ounces on him ready to go. sounds more like a middle man to me.

20. Put a gun or knife beside your bed... or just be on your toes for anything out of the ordinary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.