Dealer stole my $40 what do I do now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thebest21445, Oct 30, 2016.

1. So one day one of my dealers told me he's going to pick up some good weed so I went to him and he said hand me the $40 and that he would go pick it up. I was pretty desperate for weed so I gave it to him even though 1 time before I gave him $20 to pick up some blackberry kush and he never handed it to me. the guy said he would drop it off at my friends house that day and my friend and I were waiting for hours and decided to just drink instead of smoking. this really pisses me off because I have to wait a long damn time for my money to buy weed. every time j ask him where my stuff is, he either completely ignores my texts and calls or just says I'll give it to you later. later then passes by and he ignores me again. what should I do? I know I'm probably never getting that weed because it has been about a month since I gave him that $40. I know people are going to be like "just go to his house and fight him". I'm not going to do that because I'm not gona risk getting in trouble with the police or school or from his parents.

2. Send an anonymous Facebook message to everyone he loves.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Look. The best thing you can do is chalk it up to experience and never leave yourself in a position again where someone can run off with your money. No...you can't go tell on him unless you want to create some real problems for all of you and your world is not going to end because some scumbag stole your $40. But you have learned a really huge lesson right here.....you simply cannot trust anyone these days. It's a sad state of affairs, but never let anything out of your sight that you're not willing to lose. The one thing you can count on people for these days is letting you down. They're always going to take care of #1 and you've got tons of people just sitting there looking for an easy mark to con out of some cash for their own habit. You've lost $40. Don't deal with children. Like it or not, if you're in school of any kind, you're all just kids and have no business smoking pot anyway. Be a kid, get an education and become an adult who is self sufficient and can provide for yourself....then you can do whatever you want. Right now, your job is being a kid, going to school and getting good grades so you can grow up and get a job and get out of my house....speaking from the perspective of a parent. I'm sorry dude or dudette, you have no right whatsoever taking part in anything right now that would jeopardize your future in any way. Do yourself a favor and make some smart choices instead of screwing around with drugs so that hopefully one day you can have that real life that we all dream about as kids. Doing what you're doing and messing around with people like you're messing around with is just putting YOUR life, reputation and the trust of your parents in MAJOR jeopardy. No buzz is worth that. Eat the $40. Go home and study. Be something great and not just another "stoner." Please. We've got too many of those already. TWW

• Like Like x 7
  4. Great idea. I'll definitely keep that one in mind

• Like Like x 1
  5. That $40 was just spent on a life lesson. Before I even read the first sentence I knew you handed him money and let him get you weed. That is how dealers rip off new smokers. Be happy it wasn't $100. Never buy from that scumbag again and tell other people not to as well. Now you know that you only ever give someone money when they have the weed right there. If they don't it is a scam 100% of the time.

• Like Like x 4
  6. I'd say you learned a lesson and now you know to never do business with him ever again.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah, pretty much with everyone else on this one. You learned your lesson - or at last I hope you did.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I guess I have learned my lesson

• Like Like x 1
  9. Same shit happened to me when I started smoking. It's really important to always look out for scams no matter what you're buying. If weed was legal people wouldn't need to deal with asshole dealers. Life goes on though.

• Like Like x 3
  10. don't go to his house, and fight him. that's fucking stupid and will probably only result in you getting an assault charge. it's 40 bucks oh fucking well. you learned to A never front money, and B never to buy from him again.

• Like Like x 2
  11. So you trust him after he's ripped you off once. I would give advice, but clearly you have no common sense so you kind of deserved it tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  12. After the 20$ I wouldn't of dealt with him again. Now again with 40$. He sound like a scab to me. IMO you should just accept the loss and find someone else. It's not worth the headache over 60$. I try to keep the shady people out of my life. It's working quite well so far

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. Andrew Jackson would throw down the white glove and duel a mofo.

hbu?

• Like Like x 1
  14. You deserved this.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I fucking miss these stories....lol. If you're not going to fight him, then you already know what you're going to do bro. Nothing. You lost the forty dollars, and he probably laughs about it to his friends. It's all good....it happens...I mean not to me ever, but like to you apparently.

16. Pretty cheap lesson. I once Learned the same lesson looking for some stuff. Wasn't as cheap.

17. I don't know about the OP but I'm currently in college and I smoke on a regular basis, sometimes just for fun with friends but mostly for helping me sleep and helping me write. Having a buzz while writing papers, for me anyways, makes it alot easier to process my thoughts and get it down on the paper as well as just focusing in general. without bud I'd have a hella hard time keeping up with school work because I otherwise procrastinate and can't stay focused.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

18. You have a couple of options.

You can take the $60 loss and never give him money again.

You can make sure the guy understands that giving you your $60 back is a better option for him than keeping your money. Different people respond to different forms of motivation. If you need us to define those for you then go with option 1.