Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Shorted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swaggzilla, Aug 7, 2014.

1. So I texted my guy said "need an eighth,45?" He said ok cool. Met up and he gave me it, I weighed it after and it came out to 3.1g should be 3.5....is this something I should bring up to him or is it too small of an amount? Also what do you think it is?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. He owes you. Its your fault to take it. I understand its not always handy to scale shit.

tell him you want the rest of it. Thats a joints worth.

3. +1. Have to keep the dealer in line and honest

4. Let him know and have him scale it out in front of you if you buy from him in the future

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah man where do you live ?regardless you deserve it don't feel bad asking..worst he gets angry or denies. Not handy to scale true but 45 dollars

6. It may not be a lot of weed that he shorted you, but tell him to bring the rest or else he might start pinching off everytime you buy from him. 

7. Bring the scale with you next time?

8. #8 BigTank, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    yeah with one guy i knew way back, he wouldnt even sell to me unless I brought a scale(he didnt have one) even though I was buying merely 1-2 grams he wouldnt sell. He got pissed when I said yo i trust you man im half way to your house out and about just square me up a nug for $20...NO GOD DAMNIT BRING THE SCALE I DONT WANT TO FUCK EITHER OF US MAN!

Lol. Dude even tried to re-calibrate my scale too, one of those cheapy $20 jobs. Its always been spot on but he calibrated it just for shites.

I called some dude out before on shorting me in his house(not a sketch dude tho), I could tell from the bag it was like 2 grams short just looking at it, I said hey drop that on a scale real quick man it looks light. and he sort of was surprised I called him out, but then was giving me a break on the price, but im like shit man if its a quarter I expect a quarter 7.5, otherwise charge accordingly and tell me hey its 5 grams only heres the cut/lower price.

One chick I know finally got a scale and realized her bags were coming up a nip short saying 0.5/1 gram on a 1/8th or so. But the problem is her so called "friend" would get the weed and be the middle man to get it to her. So who knows if it was the dealer shorting or her friend, considering shed get it first before she gave it to her. They ended up going to some other dude but I wonder you know. Some pot heads dont give a shit, they straight greasy like coke heads, pinching all night and day just so they stay high.

9. #9 swaggzilla, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    So here's the deal he meets up with me he's kinda sketchy like it's so quick he passes it off to my car then leaves quick we barely talk,so how would I weigh it out also I spoke to him and he said he'd give the rest to me today,overall good dealer shows up on time and shit but don't know how I would weigh it every time....nobody knows what strain it looks like? It was straight fire

10. The nug in the pic looks like 1 gram not 3.

11. If you got someone skimping you when your paying 45 for 3.1 then its time to start buying off someone else. I dont understand why people buy of skimpers fuck all those pussys

12. did that really weigh out to 3.1? it looks to be under 2 grams for sure. idk If its real dense I suppose it could but usually 3 gram buds look a little bigger than that. 

13. Lol never said it was that's only a nug of it I wanted to just know the strain so I posted a pic of a nug

14. Here's a pic of the 3.1 color looks yellowish in the pic idk why but yeah my dealer gave me .8 more for the inconvenience so it's cool

Attached Files:

15. In my opinion I think you should let it go, but if you get off him again, explain that it was short last time, and tell him you'd like him to weigh it in front of you

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. A dealer pinchin a bowl...wow he just failed at life...dealing obviously isnt ment for him.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Being such a small amount, I wouldn't even bring it up until next time you see him. Don't be accusing. Just say "hey man it weighed it out and that eighth I got from you last time was about .5 off." Most dealers aren't out there trying to rip people off. They make mistakes too

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I always make it a point to bring a digital scale with me the first time I buy from someone. I will weigh that shit out in front of them before I hand the cash over. I can be pretty sure after the first time that they know I weigh my shit ya know?