Dealer shorted me over 5 grams....

Discussion in 'General' started by stonermom70, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Let me start this out by telling you I am a girl. Woman actually! lol
    Going to a fairly new guy. First few times everything was great. Time before last I text him about getting 1/2 oz. He told me he had some good stuff so I was like ok great. Picked it up, went home to check it out. It was so dry and full of seeds, stems & leaves. I was annoyed but I figured oh well, he doesn't have control over what he gets (although he did tell me he had good stuff). A few days later he texts me to let me know he had some zips for $160. Cheap I know but lots of competition around here evidently. I asked him if it was new stuff and he said yes so I was like ok great. Picked it up, went home and took it out to weigh it. Weighed out at 22.68 grams. WTF!! I'm so pissed. It's really not that great quality either. Huge improvement from last batch but not as good as others he's sold me. The ONLY reason I didn't say anything is because the price is good BUT he offered me 28 grams for $160 not 22. Maybe he didn't scale it? Idk
    So, I am going to give him another chance. Shit happens, I get that but 3 times and I have to say something. I don't want to sound like a bitch and I'm not a guy so I can't say dude, wtf? Haha What should I say?
    I could probably be his mother (for age reference)
    Which also makes it difficult for me to find me a hook up because I don't know anyone who smokes. Not locally anyway.

Texas please legalize!!

2. Fuck that, people only get away with what you let them get awaybwith. 5 grams is enough to lose a client. Holler at him and see if he will make it right, the next ripoff won't be so subtle. Trust me.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Just find a new dealer it isn't hard I have like 6 :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. True, we are currently floating away here in Texas (Hurricane Harvey) so another reason not to say anything just yet. I guess life over weed right?
    I will speak up tho! Thx!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree with Cee. Even if the price is already low, that's on your dealer. A zip is a zip. Your dealer is either an idiot and no one has ever approached him about this or he is assuming that you wont say shit. There is no way that you should let a dealer short you 5 grams. After you get your product/money back, find a new dealer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. You gotta say sumthin... if not he's gonna think your sweet for it, and you will always get bottom off the barrel shit. He's only doin that because you told him you don't have another plug. Gotta remember y'all ain't friends...just business partners, Kinda.....
    My sister used to have these same problems!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Guys (and girls), I would love to have choices but where's a 44 year old married mom of 3 supposed to find them. No one my age that I know smokes. Definitely does not come up in conversation. Also, people don't just give up that info easily. I get it. You gotta protect your source. I took a chance with this guy because I felt comfortable to do so and I just got that vibe. I am not likely to be in such a situation again.
    My daughter told me about some girl in her gym class selling. I'm my mind I'm thinking, get her #!
    Oh why do my 2 high schoolers have to be such goodie goodies! Haha j/k

• Like Like x 1
  8. You said the ounces we're cheap because of competition.....
    Go find the competition.... Age, how many kids you have, marrital status, etc etc doesn't matter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Do not get that from your children's high school friends....PLEASE!!! that's just asking for trouble in my opinion... But weed ain't that taboo anymore. I feel like you can pretty much ask literally anybody off the street and if they don't smoke themselves, then they at least kno someone who does or someone that sales. What I usually do is go to my local gas station; and wh when I see someone in my age bracket buy a roll up (papers, or cigars), I just catch them outside n just ask if they kno where the bud at.... works about 90% of the time. Or if your kids have any kind of team activity (sports, dance team, or whatever) look for the people who smoke outside, or drink on the low at practices or better yet the games or competitions. I have smoking and drinking partners in every activity my 3 kids have from piano lessons to art classes!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Break his kneecaps!

For some reason you remind me of that woman in Weeds

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Knee caps tho???!!!:lmafoe:

12. Don't worry, I have no plans to do that. My husband and I pretty much stick to ourselves. Our friends that we do have consist of teachers, principals-you know the type of people with whom you have to be so careful. Would love to get them all high and get a little freaky! lmfao

• Like Like x 1
  13. Haha, love it!

14. you should bake them some SPECIAL cookies or brownies:yay::lmafoe: they'd never see it coming!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fun to think about!
    I so need some stoner girlfriends!

16. But But..I only have one..ME!!
    animated-hemp-marijuana-gif-14.gif

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yeah, you need better friends!!! I might have to look you and hubby up when I come to Houston in a couple months!! Show you old timers how us young whipper snappers do this!!! Lls!!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. I meant I grow my own..better than any dealer, and way better than the dispensarys here in N. Nevada..
    Old timers eh... Young whipper snapper you are..:laughing:
    Just a thought..I initially spent about $1800 on my setup..Made it back by not having to purchase weed on my very 1st grow..This was back in June this year, just before I flushed..2nd shot is a small lot of my Gorilla Wreck#4..Not gonna tell you how much I harvested (dry) ..Don't wish to see a grown woman cry..LMAO
    5-24-17  Before the Flush.jpg Gorilla Wreck#4.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. I can smell her through the phone!!!!:love-mj2::weed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1