Dealer shorted me and Im pissed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Mar 6, 2008.

1. I recently found a new dealer and he seemed nice. Well my other friends told me he pinched other peoples bags. I didn't have a problem with it as long as he didn't screw me over too bad since he was my only dealer. Well in the past he has shorted me like .2 grams on an eigth. Well last time he shorted me half a gram I was kinda mad about it but let it slide. Today I go to him to get one I pay him 40 an eigth for dank.

I go up to his house and hes like No don't come in. So I said ok. I waited outside and he came out and he told me to meet me in this little shed behind his house. He had the bags already on him so I give him the money and he hands it to me. Excited I got some dank because I was dry for a few days I wait till I get home to weigh. My friend was with me he said it looked like an eigth.

When I got home I told my friend to weigh it out I had to go to the restroom. I get back and hes like "Dude, Bryan". I instantly think "Fuck what did he take out this time". Looked at the scale and its 2.1. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? It's not even the same shit I smoked last time. Its probably high mids at best. What should I do? I am probably going to call him and tell him to give me my money back or give me the rest. I am so pissed you have no idea.

2. an eighth is 3.5
    you got ripped off

3. I am aware an eigth is 3.5. Thats how I know I was ripped off. I weighed it out on MY scale.

4. mate.. dealers get pretty fucken serious sometimes. i know ive had to help out my dealer ( close friend) when people rocked up to his house.. just leave it unless u really think u can handle it.

dont go back.. spread the word his shit..

5. yeah its not like you can sue him or anything. just don't buy from him anymore and try and tell your friends to not buy from him.

6. The weed that the guy gave me was pretty good. 3 Hitters and a bowl and im gone and thats with my friend. Anyways I am just going to call him and ask for some more because I was shorthanded and if he dont do it then it dont matter. I wont go to him again regardless might as well try to salvage some weed.

7. hmm....

are you joking?

that sucks about being ripped off, though, man. Happens to everyone at some point, though. (usually)

8. Yeah he ripped you bad. You should tell him you have a scale and weigh it.

9. dude that blows.........its a good thing my dealer is one of my best friends and he will weigh it in front of me also he calibrates it everytime he weighs up a bag so its cool :smoking:but sorry to hear you got that ripped off

yay 3/4oz tomorrow:D

10. I cant blame you for not being able to tell its 3.5 exactly...but come on..you cant tell a gram is missing? Break down your weed, it's easier to estimate how much it weighs since you don't have to worry about it being so dense or fluffy or whatever.

And you should have stopped buying off him the first time.

11. It sucks that you got ripped off, but just drop it and don't buy from him again. Eventually he'll screw over the wrong guy, and karma will catch up to him.

12. Maybe your friend took it knowing the dealer shorted some people?

13. Most heads that are out there looking for weed don't really pay that much attention to the total size of the buds, they just want to get high. He's probably thinking you're like all the other drones that come to him looking for smoke and wouldn't go through the trouble of weighing the sack out. IMHO it isn't worth the hassle of calling him on it now, not when the easiest solution is to track down another dealer. Take the hit and chalk this up as a learning experience. Unless a smoker can grow their own they're always going to get jerked around in one way or another because drug dealing is a shady business, it's just that simple. The temptations that dealers have to face are often the ones they always succumb to. When you have a lot of weed and cash sitting around the temptations become more than a person can take, next thing you know you're cheating your customers and your suppliers. It's human nature.

Good luck in future transactions bro and stay green.

14. very true.

you've got to realize sometimes things just aren't fair; people towards the bottom of the chain get shit on more.

3 types of ppl in the weed game: buyers, dealers, growers.

as a buyer, find a dealer who has good practices. if you get shorted more than once, leave it at that and dont go back. never approach a dealer with aggression or hostility.

looking at it from the dealer, he could have any reason to short. but keep in mind they picked up a bag too. who knows: their supply could have been shorted, had stemmy buds everywhere, seeded to hell. it all gets passed on.

15. well you already smoked some so that ruins your chances of giving it back. but just use it as a lesson to bring a scale with.

16. I would call him on it, if he wants you to buy from him then he should know better. I would get a pocket scale and put the bag on it right in front of him. If it doesnt come out right tell him, unless he would bug out on you or something. Either way it seems like its time to find a new dealer.

17. Ive had to deal with several small dealers and one large amount dealer. And I would not fuck with my large amount dealer. He knows too many people in too many places. I got shorted on an O one day and the only thing that kept me from calling him out on it was his three boys in the back of his car and the possibility of guns getting involved. I dont really trust this guy 100%. But the BEST thing you can do is just let a dealer know you've got a scale. Thats what I did, I was just like yoooo, check out this sick scale I just got, it does grams and ounces. And since he knew I was pushin, he hasnt shorted me since. As for the small dealers, I knew them all so of course I said something, but I wasnt a dick about it.

Just be careful who your dealing with and how much you know the person. I'm currently looking for someone thats closer and that my friends trust in order to get large amounts.

It's a shady industry out there, as for buying large amounts, always bring friends with you. It may change the mind of some dealers if they had the intent to jump you.

18. never go back

he'll get what he gives. you'll find a damn good dealer beacuase thats how shit goes.

both of you will get exactly what you need in time. roll some up if you got it and look out.

19. An 8th is 3.5 grams? wtf i get them or did get them at 4 grams, 3.8 at least -

shit just buy 1 gram at a time for fuck sakes atleast it wont be as easy to scam you.

You need to get that fucking scale in front of him and weigh it in front of him.

20. sorta same thing happened to me, i went to pick up 3 grams and he didnt weigh it he said yeah thats 3 grams so i asked him to weigh it and it was 2.8 so yeah u gotta tell em to weigh it or they'll just give u whatever.