Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer Selling crystal Meth Strain??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alarn95, Apr 26, 2014.

1. So today I msgd my dealer for an 1/8 and was like so 'what strain u got'? And he goes 'crystel meth' I searched it up online and got a few results, not many, just to confirm is there a strain named 'crystel meth' cause obviously I don't wanna be touching that if it's actually CRYSTAL METH

2. #2 T-o-W-e-R, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    I've never heard of it but more often than not, names are bullshit anyway.
    As long as it looks bomb I wouldn't trip. Its just a name designed to attract attention and imply potency.

3. probably sprinkled some of tha crystal on it to make it look better.

4. Just looked on Leafly and do not see a "Crystal Meth".  Only thing I see is "Crystal Coma".  I'd text him back and get verification 

5. I seriously doubt someone would sprinkle actual meth on to weed to make it look better. Doesn't make sense.  It is a really stupid name to give to his herb tho.

6. Ask for pics.

7. Considering meth is somewhat expensive, I don't think he would waste money like that.

8. Just a BS name. People always want names now so just call it whatever. But there's a green crack strain so I wouldn't worry.

9. Whats your dealers name? Wouldnt go by the name pinkman would it?

10. No. 

11. Yea, bitch!

12. if dude was selling eightballs of meth youd probably have known by now...

13. Dude just no.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 Jmosley, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    If he gives it to you for the price you expect to pay for the weed... Profit is to be had. Nasty, immoral felonious profit however.

Maybe he is like most normal people I know and is tired of the new found name game with weed so just says random shit. I've said some pretty off the wall shit when already irritated about people not accepting "very good" as a name.

15. He gave you a dumbass made up name cuz he don't fucking know the strain

16. He's probably bullshitting you and doesnt know the name, but if it looks good man buy it

17. I am sure it's that loud dro.

18. #18 Crony, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I've smoked Green Crack before and it was pure dank. It's a fairly popular strain though. I've never heard of a crystel meth weed strain, probably like the one guy said, just some bogus name. I would make to sure to check it out before buying it though for sure. Also why the fuck would you even want to call it that ? probably one of the dumbest things I've heard all day lol.