Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer says he got "blackberry kush" true or false?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rips2daskull, Apr 14, 2012.

1. think he lieing im in virginia never seen it before said 20 a gram what yall thinkin

2. [quote name='"Rips2daskull"']think he lieing im in virginia never seen it before said 20 a gram what yall thinkin[/quote]

Its a real strain. If 20 for a gram is a good price in virginia go for it. Make sure it looks good first.

3. its a real strain but idk if he has the real deal.. maybe you should see if he'll smoke 1 with you & let you 'try it before you buy it' so to speak.

4. Never go by strain names, That doesn't determine the quality of the bud (90% of strain claims are usually bullshit), Check out the bud, if you think it's good enough for 20 a g and considering your area then hand over the cash bro! Haha, Happy toking :smoke:

5. ill be posting pics in a few

6. Never buy weed just becuase of the name cuase most dealers just use the name to try and up their product so you will buy it and anybody can put a name on a bag

7. i just picked up some legit blackberry kush from the dispensary today. if i wasnt so lazy i'd post up a pic for ya.

8. waiting for dem pics yo

9. Let me go ask him for you.

10. More than likely he's lying to get good sales but it's more than likely dank. Strains don't matter if you're just getting high, everybody has their preferences but 90% of the itme its a lie
    . More for proper medical treatment.

11. Unlikely, unless he's selling from a dispensary it's best to just assume your smoking some shitty homegrown :p

12. Only way to find out is to go and pick up

13. Last time i saw "blackberry kush" it was some grit weed but thats in ohio

14. Doubt it is real, probably just luring you in with the name.

15. It's actually one of my old friends favorite strains to grow/toke

It's got a great berry scent with extremely dense kush looking nugs

Hope u get the real shit cause it's fire

16. True AND false. He is a dealer, he has any strain that he decides to call his product. If he calls it that then that's what it is, because nobody really knows what they're getting unless they are super tight with a grower.

Then again, he might actually have real blackberry kush. Though it's best to just call it "good shit" unless it's from a dispensary or Dutch cafe, etc.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything. I'm just naturally a jerk.