Dealer says £30 for an ounce... Says its good weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Soph2Toker0, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Ive known this guy for a few years but hes only been dealing for about 6 months. He always gives good weed but he does overcharge sometimes :/ ... At the moment he owes me about £100 worth, he says he'll give me it next time i see him which will be friday... But today (wednesday) hes given me another deal which is £30 for an ounce, also he says its good weed... Should i trust him? What should i do? He is saying that the guy he got it off of is quittin weed so he is getting rid of it... I mean i really want this deal but im not sure if i can trust him

2. Tell him it's been short before and you would feel better if he weighted it in front of you. Don't show him cash until you know it's what he promised..

3. Yeahh thanks i'll do that :)

4. if he sells £30/oz make have him hook you up with at least 3 since he owes you £100

5. Yeah he said he would :)

6. How does he owe you? Shouldn't it be the other way? I'm confused lol.

But yeah, definitely get it weighed out in front of you so you know for sure. Wish I could get an ounce for £30. My cheapest ounce atm is £160 :(

7. Normally i give him the money and he goes off to buy it for me but he didnt come back yet, so he owes me the weed lol :p

8. Ah, I understand. If you want some advice, try and find a new dealer. When I was younger I had people who would go to the dealer after collecting my money, and the majority seemed fine for the first few months, but it eventually caused problems.

Either way, if it's good stuff, it's a great deal. Look for crystals and take a deep smell of it before you buy it:D

9. Dude, never front anyone money, that's probably the #1 rule of marijuana activities

10. Yeah im kind of new to it, i guess theres a lot to learn, but this guy can only supply it if i pay him first, im definitely looking for a new dealer though

11. Watch out, that's exactly what a guy I knew told me when I got hustled. Told me his friend was quitting dealing and just getting rid of his supply cheap. Don't front the money, weigh it first, all the typical protocol. Make sure you take a look at it before you even take out your money.

12. He's not a dealer than. Maybe a small time wannabe middle man

13. Will do, thanks for the advice :)

14. Always look before you buy, I learned that the hard way too many times, I met a guy in college, said he had oz's for $120 of dank, I bought one unseen and it turned out to be nasty dirt weed with 7 grams of just fucking seeds, never bought from him again lol